Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eden Galatica

by traelia Posted 1st Sep 2009 at 8:04 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2009 at 7:50 PM by traelia

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:39 PM
Dude, you should write a book. ;P Lmao
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 9:55 PM
I've actually tried writing. And failed, because I ran out of ideas! But I've been told I'm good at creative short stories. But thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 10:59 PM
Beautiful and unique. I love finding unique sims who are not just deformed. She's gorgeous and has a great story. Thank u!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 11:59 PM
Thanks Hedwig!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 3:06 AM
Great story. Though she's creeping me out a little, good job!

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 5:05 PM
Well she is and alien. Thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 5:52 PM
The hair crashes my game, does this happen to anyone else? >.>
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rithel
The hair crashes my game, does this happen to anyone else? >.>

It could just be the fact that I'm updated, and you aren't, because hair used to crash my game, but after updating it doesn't. So it's either lose Awesomemod and Indie, or have hair crash your game.
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 7:49 PM
[newb question]

So... how do I put SimPE files into the game again? -_-'' It's for the hair. I don't want the character, just the hair.

...And that includes the mesh and texture, correct? BTW my game is up to date.

Thanks!

[/newb question]
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 12:13 AM
She should forget her family and find a boyfriend XD

There are three sides to a story:
Your side, the other person's side and the truth.

The Sims Cubed
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noizchar
[newb question]

So... how do I put SimPE files into the game again? -_-'' It's for the hair. I don't want the character, just the hair.

...And that includes the mesh and texture, correct? BTW my game is up to date.

Thanks!

[/newb question]

Lolz. Just go to the site given, download the hair and then put it in "Program files > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Mods > Packages" If you don't have a Mods, Packages folder, just create one.

Or the easy way out: Download Delphy's Installer Monkey. It does all the work for you!

You shouldn't get shut down problems like other people have been having. And yes the download includes the mesh and texture bits.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FlipGuardian
She should forget her family and find a boyfriend XD

Well see that's why I made her family. To add more drama to the story!
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 11:44 PM
Okay, thanks! I was convinced for some strange reason that Sims 3 didn't take SimPE files... lawl? (only seen it done with sims 2) / Oh, and I will say I luff the story! You should get a blog for stories like these.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 3:29 PM
Where did you get the hair at?.It's cool where can i download that
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by complexman
Where did you get the hair at?.It's cool where can i download that

If you read the thread, it tells you exactly where to get it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 6:12 PM
You are a FANTASTIC writer! I'm intrigued. I kind of thought she was scary-looking at first, but since reading the background you've cooked up for her, I just have to download her. Superb idea.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cinnabunny
You are a FANTASTIC writer! I'm intrigued. I kind of thought she was scary-looking at first, but since reading the background you've cooked up for her, I just have to download her. Superb idea.

Wow, that's an honor! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 7:08 AM
Thank you for sharing this Sim with us. She's not only pretty, she has a fascinating life story. Is she the daughter of the other two aliens? I'm assuming she is because their story matches up with hers. The other Alien Sims also have a fascinating history, and are fantastic characters, as well. I can't wait to add them to my game and guide them as they live their lives. I may even reunite them with their daughter!

Anyway, I do hope you continue to create Sims. You have a real knack for giving your creations great biographies, and interesting traits and personalities. Thanks again for sharing with us!