Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Bedroom Luxury Family Home

by sarah*rose Posted 2nd Sep 2009 at 5:44 PM - Updated 11th Dec 2018 at 8:28 PM by HugeLunatic

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 9:32 PM
This looks truly like a real home! Beautifully done!

Bra problem är inte dåliga problem.
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 1:51 AM
maybe this is a dumb question, but if i were to download this and not have all the expansion packs needed, it wouldnt work, correct? cause i freaking love this house but i unfortunately don't think i can put it in my game. : [
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 3:12 AM
You're right, it wouldn't work if you don't have the required expansion packs.

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 10:12 AM
Default Expansion packs
Quote: Originally posted by BolognaPony
maybe this is a dumb question, but if i were to download this and not have all the expansion packs needed, it wouldnt work, correct? cause i freaking love this house but i unfortunately don't think i can put it in my game. : [

Use Clean Installer if you don't have all of the expansion packs. Anyway, nice house! I like the floorplan and how the exterior looks.

So, you claim that your son was brainwashed by voodoo witch doctors and forced to recrute others?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 10:28 AM
See MTS2:Creator Guidelines/Compatibility.

Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 9:40 PM
This house is insanely gorgeous!
I am really upset that I can't download it =( I don't have all of those EPS and no stuff packs. Let me know if you ever make a house that is base game compatible or needs only NL and Seasons =P
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 9:57 AM
This house is amazing, just what i've been looking for, thank you so much
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 12:05 PM
Thank you for this wonderful job, very great success that I like in my game
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 9:00 PM
what a beautiful house!! well done!! x
Scholar
#11 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 6:53 AM
Wow! I love how realistic it looks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 12:06 AM
I have a question--When i used the clean installer, it said it downloaded correctly. Then, when i tried to go into it (in build mode) i got a message that said "The application has crashed. The application will now terminate." Any help?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 4:28 AM Last edited by sarah*rose : 23rd Sep 2009 at 8:09 AM.
Hmm, no idea. Have you got all the EP's & SP's (but especially EP's) installed that the lot requires?

Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 8:28 PM
What a beautiful house! I just love your creations. Always so pretty. I have a question if you don't mind. What house plan site do you use? I have been looking for a good one lately and can't seem to find one I like.
Thanks so much!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lost_in_the_clouds
What a beautiful house! I just love your creations. Always so pretty. I have a question if you don't mind. What house plan site do you use? I have been looking for a good one lately and can't seem to find one I like.
Thanks so much!!

Thanks! Most of the plans I use come from these 3 sites:

http://www.dongardner.com/
http://www.eplans.com/
http://www.thehousedesigners.com/

Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 8:14 PM
I am waiting for the moment when I have all the EP's & Sp's to download this beyond-gorgeous house:]♥
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 5:04 AM
Great recreation of the real thing. The triple garage thing, must have been killer?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 8:09 PM
Well done ! Like a castle ! That's a beautiful house, and the back garden is very cute with her swimming pool ! Sorry if my english isn't so good, I'm a young french :D Thank you very much !
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 6:20 PM
hey i downloaded the house and i absolutly love it, but there is just one thing wrong...there isn't the bushes around the house or at the gate, the game replaced it with some flowers from the buy mode, can anyone tell me why?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th May 2017 at 8:47 PM
Thank you