Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

STEAMPUNK MEGASET: Volume Two - "Mercury"

by Apollyon Dynamite Posted 5th Sep 2009 at 12:49 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2009 at 4:43 PM by Apollyon Dynamite : Added links to other volumes for convenience

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 1:53 PM Last edited by Miive : 5th Sep 2009 at 1:54 PM. Reason: did some fining
Oh fantastic! dwnld the first and the third ones too.

Great job Apollyon! Me likey.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 1:54 PM
All 3 sets are insanely beautiful--thanks for sharing your hard work!
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 3:24 PM
Wow, I'm trying to go on a CC "diet" and get my downloads folder down to a smaller size. You're not helping, putting forth not one but three deliciously tempting sets! Fortunately I have an idea for a new file management system that's going to let me gorge on your beautiful creations! I can't wait to see your entire theme come to life.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 3:22 PM
Ohhhhh, summersong86...I am in the same boat....when you get it all figured out, let me know, LOL...as for you, Apollyon....Your creations are sooooo addictive, stunning and delicious! Thank you! A shining new star in our MTS galaxy!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 3:42 AM
Simply gorgeous. All sets. You're making my downloads folder groan in pain, but I must have these pretties! Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 4:46 AM
You rawk my world ... and my Sims' world! Thank you thank you!!
Scholar
#8 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 6:22 PM
DANG, another Steampunk winner! Love you for this work, man!
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 8:51 AM
can you tell me where you got the mural for the wall with the machine people thing? THAT is cool, thnx for the upload!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 3:36 PM
These are beautiful! I've been using these lots for my space colony neighbourhood and they work great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 12:17 AM
wow! This is gorgeous
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 11:18 AM
Once again - thank you, thank you.
It's fantastic!!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 6:48 PM
Default Get a bigger capacity hard drive!
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
Wow, I'm trying to go on a CC "diet" and get my downloads folder down to a smaller size. You're not helping, putting forth not one but three deliciously tempting sets! Fortunately I have an idea for a new file management system that's going to let me gorge on your beautiful creations! I can't wait to see your entire theme come to life.

I put all my photos, music and video files on an external 7200rpm laptop hard drive, so I don't have your problem, because it sounds like complaining to me just by reading your comment.
My laptop has a 500GB 7200rpm laptop hard drive and still has room for more Sims 2 custom content, besides, people with money should not complain about hard drive capacity. Also you are double spacing your sentences after every period!

For example)
"Wow, I'm trying to go on a custom-content-diet and get my downloads folder down to a smaller size. You're not helping, putting forth not one, but three deliciously tempting sets! Fortunately, I have an idea for a new file management system that's going to let me ingest on your beautiful creations! I can't wait to see your entire theme come to life."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 8:33 AM
Thank-you! I think this is my favorite steampunk volume!