Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rosie Oddfellow

by Petchy Posted 7th Sep 2009 at 8:47 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2010 at 6:33 PM by Petchy

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 11:19 PM
you're back, and this time with a kick ass ts3 sim! well done petchy

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 7:04 AM
She's cute as a button!!! Thank you, she's gorgeous
Instructor
#4 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 12:38 PM
Wow! O_o How did you manage to make a Sim so cute without the sliders or the skins? Amazing! Now that's talent! Care to share your secret? :P
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 5:04 PM
i shall take good care of her. thanks.
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 5:38 PM
DD: I never went away I have been making sims for a long time, TS2 of course, but this is my favourite TS3 sim so far!

101ita: I managed it because I Maxed them out Games don't *Need* CC to look nice, after all! You take what your given and you work with it - thats my theory!!

Everyone else, Thank you so much for your compliments on Rosie! I will hopefully have another sim or two - maybe a Male - along a similar theme!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 1:41 AM
Yey, a Petchy sim!! She looks fantastic Petchy, I just love the little bio you gave her too. Brilliant as always (and way to go with no slider hacks too!). Thanks heaps :D

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 8:53 PM
She is a beauty! I will probably change her clothes and traits, but her face is so cute I just must have her.

Sims addict since 2003
And proud of it!

[Simpage] [Screenhots]
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 11:28 AM
Thanks! I downloaded her a few days ago and due to indie stone mod she became girlfriend to amvalvo's Jude Vigoda,lol it was soooo cute!
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:50 PM
wow! i like this alot. just get it and go. and soo cute!

what's funny is that i have alot in common with this sim and we have the same name.

I'm from Canada, they think I'm slloooowww, ehhh?
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 3:27 PM
Thanks KA
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 8:28 PM
Lovely sim, especially that you haven't used any skin overlays i'm struggling over what to do considering I don't use skin mods either but i am planning to, mm i suppose for now when I download her she can keep to her natural beauty xD I might however change the hairstyle and clothing because i love custom content, but she can keep her face as it is lol. Awesome sim
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 8:29 PM
May I ask,how do I get her into my game? i'm not new to sims if that is what i sound like lol. It's just that i have not download any custom content for sims 3 yet and I was wondering what programme to extract or w.e the term is the download :s on sims 2 i used WinRAR 32 free bit.