Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sacrificial Altar & Public Pool (of Blood)

by Kribensis Posted 12th Sep 2009 at 4:44 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 4:54 AM
This is fabulous! Wonderful work.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 6:11 AM
Really awesome..... if you can make the army of darkness house and woods that would be epic

"We have about an Ewoks chance in a Rancor pit"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Po~
This is absolutely hilarious, especially your description! And yet we need to know, is this going to turn all the water in neighborhood red, or is it limited to this lot?

I don't think the water is red at all, it seems to be an effect from red tiling on the walls and floor of the pool.

This is awesome, keep it up!
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:38 AM
Very nice! I very rarely download community lots, but who could pass this one up? Excellent, you make me laugh.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:28 AM
OMG this is hilarious, this is definitely going in my neighbourhood!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:14 AM
Wow)) it's great! really great!) thank you
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:55 AM
wonderful, you have filled my cold heart with happiness!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 11:44 AM
You should add the words "of blood" to the end of every creation you make XD I hear it in a deep and spooky (and comic) voice in my head. "Sacrificial Altar & Public Pool (of Blood)!"

I'm really loving these. I try not to download too many lots, but I really can't resist anything that says "In blood" at the end XD I bet halloweens are fun at your house! Lols.

Really nice layout for the lot. looks very well done. Can't wait to creep out my sims with it ;D

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 11:54 AM
Very creative and fun! I never thought about making a hole, but it looks great and scenic, the cliff sides and plants work very well. And of course the silly-spooky vibe is awesome Poor teddy, lol
Instructor
#12 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 5:09 PM
This is great... and creepy! The red water is very cleverly done. One of coolest lots I've found so far.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 6:49 PM
Thank you everybody! I think I may have gotten the Evil lot vibe out of my system now, although I make no promises :p

Once I realized a red-walled pool looked like blood, I just had to do it though.

I'm really appreciative that people are using my stuff in their games. And the Dark God is pleased as well.
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 8:33 PM
Awesome! Beautiful job. Now my witchy Sims have a place to practice their "craft". I modified it slightly to place it at Pinocle pond.

By the way, this place really is evil! My Sim went there and the Grim Reaper showed up for him. Fortunately, he was carrying a death flower.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 3:08 AM
Real cool! I won't download it, though, I'm much too straight! Love your fantastic imagination!
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 3:21 AM
I absolutely adore it. The Sims 3 is a bit vanilla. May I ask where you got the wood floors and wall patterns? I love them!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 5:33 PM
They're both just wood patterns from the base game that were switched around with the CAS tool. At least, I think they are. Now that I look again, the picnic tables might not be. I'll try to check later when I have the game open.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:41 AM
love the pool of blood. i switched it to a residential lot so my evil sims can live there. do you know of any way to mod the mosileum and statue so they can be on a residential lot?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 9:20 PM
This made me laugh, haha! I love it, downloading. :D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 5:21 PM
How... satanic... I LOVE IT!!!!!!