Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 6:16 PM
hmm, she smiles in the original foto... so I made the lips a bit "shorter" and thicker...

Your individuell painting on www.meineleinwand.de!!
Advertisement
Typical
#52 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 7:48 PM
Her eyes should be a bit squintier, but only a bit! But very good likeness so far!
Forum Resident
#53 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 3:59 PM
I wouldn't touch anything. She is excellent.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Scholar
#54 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 4:14 PM
I think maybe if you lowered her jaw a bit, as she has a more square-shaped jaw.

I think she's close at this point...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasumi
I think maybe if you lowered her jaw a bit, as she has a more square-shaped jaw.

I think she's close at this point...

thats difficult... if i draw her jaw down, the chin and the mouth come with it... to make her jaw look more square, i would have to put her chin back higher, but then the chin doesnt look square enough... hmm, what now?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 6:10 AM
ok... I guess, I can try to get her through...

For now I want to thank everybody, who helped me and who took the time to pass constructive criticism on the lucky Angelina!!

Thanks all! :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 6:53 AM
sorry, but one last question... does alle usercontent (hair, selfmade shadow e.g.) come with the sim if i pack him? or do i have to make extra downloads for my selfmade stuff??

Mad Poster
#58 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by www.meineleinwand.de
sorry, but one last question... does alle usercontent (hair, selfmade shadow e.g.) come with the sim if i pack him? or do i have to make extra downloads for my selfmade stuff??

For upload here, you need to take the .sim file, which is the sim itself, and the .package files for each of any extra custom content you've made for that sim such as hair, makeup or clothes, and make either a .zip file or a .rar file that contains all of the files. You then upload the zip or rar file.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
For upload here, you need to take the .sim file, which is the sim itself, and the .package files for each of any extra custom content you've made for that sim such as hair, makeup or clothes, and make either a .zip file or a .rar file that contains all of the files. You then upload the zip or rar file.

thank you very much!

Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: good info on sim making
Page 3 of 3