Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mucha Painting Set

by Martine Posted 18th Sep 2009 at 9:07 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2009 at 9:37 PM by Martine

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 9:21 PM
I'm going to try them at once! Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 9:24 PM
Lovely!

Call me v, v_ware.

Owner of Hause Of GaGa Group
It's Lady GaGa's World... We're just living in it!

Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 9:37 PM
Pure art. Thanks you :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 9:39 PM
Fantastic! I love Mucha's work. What a lucky man he was, being in the right place at the right time.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 10:35 PM
Omg my favorite artist too ^_^

I should learn how to put my own art on paintings in sims 3, but it sound so complicated !
Forum Resident
#7 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 10:36 PM
Neat! Love them, thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 10:36 PM
I am completely fan of Mucha art ! Thanks thanks thanks !!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 11:12 PM Last edited by SilentApprentice : 18th Sep 2009 at 11:23 PM.
Thank you so much! I love Art Neavou and Mucha is my favourite, I have a few of his prints. Could you please make one of F. Champenois Paris? I have her hanging up in my room.

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/F-Cha...s_i2550681_.htm
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 11:56 PM
Beautiful plus size women, and elegance - perfect! I love the olden days when being a big woman was a sign of beauty and elevated status!
Scholar
#11 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 11:57 PM Last edited by fluttereyes : 19th Sep 2009 at 12:12 AM.
I absolutely love these and I'm building just the house that can use them right now. If you love Mucha go to the St. Andrews face transformer and put a pic of yourself in and it turns it to a Mucha painting. I did it a couple of years ago and I love it.

Aw no, I can't use them in my lots as they need store stuff to work, but I can use them in my own houses
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 1:42 AM
Looked at your blog. Lovely art. I especially enjoy the papercraft. Perhaps that can be translated int something simlish? ;D

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 1:43 AM
Very Pretty
Thank you, they are perfect! They sure didn't give enough variety in the game.
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 2:12 AM
Gorgeous! Thank you.

The prospect of a long day at the beach makes me panic. There is no harder work I can think of than taking myself off to somewhere pleasant, where I am forced to stay for hours and 'have fun'.
~Phillip Lopate
Field Researcher
#15 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 7:03 AM Last edited by ClicknPsycho : 19th Sep 2009 at 6:21 PM.
I grew up with these all over my house.
Although I would love to forget my earlier years, this art has been a great influence on my life.
thanks for the uploads, always nice to see Mucha.

ClicknPsycho
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 10:01 AM
thank you so much...^^
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 1:56 PM
Oh my. I love Mucha, and I love having a variety of art for my homes. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 5:02 PM
Oh it is soo glamorous and gorgeous!I love Mucha's art! Thank You so much for this extramally beautiful work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:14 PM Last edited by Martine : 20th Sep 2009 at 10:29 AM.
Thanks everyone for the comments, I'm really glad you all like the set

Quote: Originally posted by Zhaana
Omg my favorite artist too ^_^
I should learn how to put my own art on paintings in sims 3, but it sound so complicated !

That's what I thought at first too, but if you follow Xanathon's tutorial it's really easy (although the latest version of s3pe/s3oc works slightly different than it is shown in the tutorial's pics, but you should be fine). And if you have any problems you can always ask for help in the modding forum or PM me.

Quote: Originally posted by SilentApprentice
Thank you so much! I love Art Neavou and Mucha is my favourite, I have a few of his prints. Could you please make one of F. Champenois Paris? I have her hanging up in my room.
http://www.allposters.com/-sp/F-Cha...s_i2550681_.htm

I have several hanging in my bedroom too and one above my piano That print looks lovely, I'll make it as soon as I have time, so watch this page for an update.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:35 PM
Lovely work, thank you so much for sharing! I'm so glad to hear that you will be making more!
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 7:12 PM
Aw, I am unable to unzip the file for these paintings! It just says - "MTS_Martine_1003953_Mucha.zip: Unexpected end of archive"
When I try dragging the file to a different folder, it says - "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"
That makes me sad, I was really looking forward to putting these in all my sim houses!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littlx1
Aw, I am unable to unzip the file for these paintings! It just says - "MTS_Martine_1003953_Mucha.zip: Unexpected end of archive"
When I try dragging the file to a different folder, it says - "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"
That makes me sad, I was really looking forward to putting these in all my sim houses!

Hm, strange, I've also downloaded them myself to make sure they were archived correctly. I'll try to archive them as rars, I'll send you a link via PM where you can download them.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 9:21 PM
Ooh, these are really lovely! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:20 PM
Gorgeous !
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:46 PM
Mucha is one of my favorite artists. Gorgeous. I applaud you.
Page 1 of 2