Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Carolina Living Series - 3 Coastal Homes

by lotra91 Posted 17th Sep 2009 at 3:27 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 3:51 AM
These are Great! Way better than the ones on the beach that the game came with. I taking all three! Thanks!
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 7:20 AM
WOW! these are all fantastic! :o thank you SO so much i will have to fav them!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 7:55 AM
Being from South Carolina I can really appreciate these lots. They look wonderful. Great work and thanks again !
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 8:30 AM
I saw house number one the other day when you posted it by itself (I can't remember if I commented) but my first thought was that it looked like it was taken right off the beach. I live in Wilmington NC and your coastal homes are spot on. Excellent work.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 10:04 AM
These are adorable. Lovely work!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 11:21 AM
I wish I could live in South Carolina, must be nice there
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 1:12 PM
Thank you. These are exactly the type of houses I wanted for my beach lots.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 5:35 PM
These houses are wonderful and they will be perfect beach lots!!! Thanks!! One question tho' - do they have the beautiful vista moodlet?
Scholar
#10 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 11:52 PM
great work

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 12:08 AM
Beautiful homes! I live in NC and when I travel to the beach, I see homes similar to these! Very nice work, creative, colorful and really makes me want to take a last-minute-before-winter trip to the ocean front!
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 2:46 AM
These are amazing! I love the styles. Thank you.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 2:48 AM
These are so pretty!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 7:49 AM
Amazing!!! I want them all!Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 10:00 PM
Great job on the three houses! They look great Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 12:59 AM
You did a great job with these. Thanks so much. So great, in fact, I'm wondering if you have plans to do another couple to finish up that beach front street?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 8:11 PM
i have the last two finished and also i made the beach lot in front of them to match but im not sure if i should post that. maybe i could post the last two and the beach lot together?
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lotra91
i have the last two finished and also i made the beach lot in front of them to match but im not sure if i should post that. maybe i could post the last two and the beach lot together?

Oh, yes please!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 11:28 PM

That would be great! Looking forward to seeing them
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 6:36 PM

Were we ever going to get to see these? Yes? :lovestruc