Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NPC Nanny Career - "World Class Nanny"

by CrazySheep808 Posted 20th Sep 2009 at 4:34 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2011 at 9:06 AM by CrazySheep808 : Updating search parameters

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 10:08 AM
WOW, this carreer looks to be fun to play with ! Great idea and thanks a to for sharing
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 5:36 PM
I love it! Thank you! I would also love to see the struggling artist pension one!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 7:05 PM
Thanks, this is cool! I'd love to see the other one too
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 3:55 PM
I submitted the Struggling Artist's Pension (under that name). It should be available soon, keep an eye out! I'll try to remember to put the link in this thread somewhere too

Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:33 PM Last edited by DaSpecial1 : 24th Sep 2009 at 4:30 PM.
You're a gem, all my sim nannies thank you! Thank you for graciously offering to fill this request for me and for your uniquely wonderful Upside-Down Career... .

ETA: *Raises hand for the Struggling Artist Career*

Sims by Dasi:

Patrick Swayze

Sabrina

From Bones: Emily Deschanel
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 11:31 AM
You're very welcome!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 8:09 PM
The Struggling Artist's Pension: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=371561

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 1:55 PM
WOOT!! Saw you discussing the idea with another member here on the UpsideDown Career and I'm glad you ended up creating it. Thank you, I'm definitely going to use this heaps. Gosh, you're amazing... or AWESOME! (damn it, I can stop, can I?!)
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 11:29 AM
How do I find the career in the game? Sorry im kinda new to all of this and this career look cool, so please help I wanna play this career so bad!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 1:14 AM
Thanks You