Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deus Ex: JC and Paul Denton, Anna Navarre, Gunther Hermann

by Esmeralda Posted 20th Sep 2009 at 9:10 PM - Updated 19th Aug 2016 at 9:56 AM by Esmeralda : Combined 4 Deus Ex sims in one upload page

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 9:29 PM
He looks absolutely cool, i knew you were going to release him soon. Nice to see a trenchcoat, Sims 3 lacks really cool clothing like this!

Great character of a great game! Nice work
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 9:48 PM
Wow! Amazing work. Love the hair and shades
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:48 PM
i played this game even though i'm only 16 (17 on friday) and it looks just like him, you've really done well, what gave you the idea to make him? Sadly my game crashed and since then we've never been able to play Deus Ex so i never go to the end. I'm gonna download, looking forward to more stuff from you so thanks
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 11:41 PM
This guy is cool. I'm curious to see how he does in my new neighborhood. Thanks for sharing :-)
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 4:59 AM
Oh my god I think I love you. :lovestruc Are you making Gunther Hermann as well? The UNATCO theme is already in my custom music folder. Great job!

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anshin Lanugo
Oh my god I think I love you. :lovestruc Are you making Gunther Hermann as well? The UNATCO theme is already in my custom music folder. Great job!

Gunther Hermann is a work in progress who is about 3/4 done, Anna Navarre and Alex Jacobson are nearly done, and Walton Simons is just started - hope to submit them here in the near future! Alex D from 'Invisible war' is also almost ready. Ha ha, I also have the UNATCO theme and several other Deus Ex themes in my custom music folder (along with some System Shock and System Shock 2 themes)! DX, SS and SS2 are my favourite games of all time, and the music from all of them is superb as well.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mamoa
i played this game even though i'm only 16 (17 on friday) and it looks just like him, you've really done well, what gave you the idea to make him? Sadly my game crashed and since then we've never been able to play Deus Ex so i never go to the end. I'm gonna download, looking forward to more stuff from you so thanks

Thank you! I decided to sim him (and all of the major Deus Ex characters) because I love DX and I'd simmed all the characters for my TS2 game, so I had to do the same for TS3! Hope you'll be able to play Deus Ex to the end soon - it's a really rewarding experience. And happy upcoming birthday!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 3:49 AM
Thank you so much *^_~*
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 12:53 PM
Awesome
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 8:55 PM
Thanks, anyway i haven't been able to play it for ages, even a new disc didn't work i guess i've just resign myself to never playing it again *sob* I've seen your new sim (paul denton), if you keep pitting them out this quickly i won't be able to keep up anyway i look froward to others.
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 4:31 PM
Somehow, this sim reminds me of Neo from Matrix. Is it me or am I correct?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hoohaha
Somehow, this sim reminds me of Neo from Matrix. Is it me or am I correct?

That sort of 'look', of long black coat, often with sunglasses, was a popular style at that time, around the Millennium, for 'dystopian future' films and games. So for instance you had The Matrix in 1999 and Equilibrium in 2002 (two movies of that type that come immediately to mind for me), and Deus Ex in 2000, and the characters in each of them have that similar style. But JC is far more macho and dangerous than Neo could ever be! LOL.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 7:48 PM
Best game ever. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 7:38 AM
thanks, i love deus ex. i now wish i had access to some cyberpunk clothing. ps. this guy does look a little bit like keanu reeves.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 12:56 AM
JC Denton! Haha, I love Deus Ex! Makes me want to start up DX and play it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 5:56 PM
This makes me giggle. XD Especially Paul, awesome work! ^_^ It's nice to not feel like the only person that's even HEARD of Deus Ex once in a while. D:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 5:26 PM
Amazing Sims! Great job!