Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Don Juans" - 2 Ruffled Shirts For YA/A Male

by newone08 Posted 24th Sep 2009 at 8:20 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2011 at 4:18 PM by newone08 : Add Credit

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 9:57 AM
These are great! Hee hee, always loved boys in ruffled shirts ;D

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 10:59 AM
Holy molly! this looks like traditional and formal shirts from my country. Are these barongs????????

I dont usually download male custom clothes (preferring sexy ones for female sims) but I'll certainly make an exception on this one! salamat! thank you.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:57 PM
These look very stylish, nice for formal outfits. It reminds me of the clothing they wore in the barock epoch.

Nice work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:01 PM Last edited by newone08 : 24th Sep 2009 at 5:24 PM.
Gillianivy: Thanks hon! Now I know your weakness, lol. Did your boyfriend ever wear something like these?

bootz: I'm guessing you're from Philippine? I just googled it and you were right they do look like barongs. Your traditional clothes are very pretty. Thanks for the comment!

Slipslop: Hey! You were right about it (barock epoch) though my purpose was Tuxedo Ruffled Shirt.
Like this one:
http://www.luxurycostumes.com/Image.../7814-small.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:17 PM
Very gorgeous and classy. Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 7:24 PM
Very cool! Thanks!
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 10:13 PM
I tried this shirt out in game... AWESOME!!!
Baroque style is always welcome. Hope you do more!

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 4:59 AM
I can't wait to see them in-game. I especially like the version with the buttons, but they both look great Thank you for sharing your work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 6:43 AM Last edited by bootz : 25th Sep 2009 at 7:08 AM.
Yep, I'm from the Philippines. I've already used your shirts in game and they work great. Can't see anything to complain about. Glad you took the effort to google it. There are tons of pictures on the net. there are many varieties, but as you may see a lot of our "barongs" have see-through material (made from pineapple and hemp). I'm confindent that with your awesome talent you just might pull it off. I wish I had your skill.

We would be greatly honored if you would make more of your "barong" like shirts. daghang salamat (many thanks) NewOne08!!!

here are some nice links: http://www.mybarong.com/index.php
http://www.barongsrus.com/barong/
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bootz
Yep, I'm from the Philippines. I've already used your shirts in game and they work great. Can't see anything to complain about. Glad you took the effort to google it. There are tons of pictures on the net. there are many varieties, but as you may see a lot of our "barongs" have see-through material (made from pineapple and hemp). I'm confindent that with your awesome talent you just might pull it off. I wish I had your skill.

We would be greatly honored if you would make more of your "barong" like shirts. daghang salamat (many thanks) NewOne08!!!

here's a nice link: http://www.mybarong.com/index.php

Thank you so much for the compliment! I really appreciate it.
And thank you for the source of pic. They're very pretty and clear.
I'm gonna try my hands on it ok?
Just check back in the future.
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 12:45 PM
thanks a lot! i love these - they are perfect! any chance you would be willing to do a version with a jacket over them? or a waistcoat?
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 3:53 AM
These are great, remind me of the days in the 80s when men use to wear these sorts of shirts underneath suits.

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:55 AM
Wow, gorgeous shirts....and gorgeous Sims! Thanks for sharing! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 10:01 PM
oh my gosh, this is just perfect for the punk/housekeeper/slave/loving husband i have! thanks so much!
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th May 2010 at 4:37 PM
I use this shirt for a couple of Sims, it suits them very well. It looks classy and old-fashioned without looking stuffy or pretentious. Thank you!

They're both great, although I prefer to only keep one in my folder at a time, since they're so similar.

Please call me Gale.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 9:44 PM
Thank you for this and all your uploads! I truly love them!.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 1:08 AM
Wonderful shirts, NewOne. Perfect for Vampires when I get LN. Thank your for sharing your creations with us!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 1:58 AM
Nice shirt!!! Thank You :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 1:54 AM
Cool. Now my sims can go..... past the point of no return :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 6:32 AM
Gorgeous!!!
Space Pony
#22 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 8:44 AM
Love this shirt but I found a minor bug with it....

There is a bit of clipping from behind.... around the fanny (ass) area when your SIM bends over while wearing one of these shirts. The clipped area is in the shape of a rectangle and is very noticeable on SIMs who are a bit thin, but is barely noticeable on slightly to very fat SIMs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 9:00 AM
Wow, thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 1:40 AM
Loved these shirts