Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy

by Nyn Posted 3rd Oct 2009 at 8:40 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 9:06 AM
Fantastic work!! Downloading this right away :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 10:04 AM
Aren't Slytherin colours green and silver?
But you have totally gotten the sneering, yet handsome face. <3
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 10:40 AM
thanks so much
he is the FITEST GUY IN THE WORLD <333
luv him and luv youu!! xx
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 1:48 PM
Awesome! <3
Thanks a lot. ♥ (:
Forum Resident
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 5:54 PM
Great job, Nyn!! Who are you going to do next?

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 7:40 PM
good likeness, thanks!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 10:07 PM
Hey, nice job, Nyn. His skin looks a little blotchy, though, is that a facemask or just the lighting? Also, not a big deal, but I might've used a skintone colored eyeliner on him--just 'cause sims 3 sims are evil and pretty much require makeup, especially on the eyes, otherwise you get that weird black outline thingy. But anyway, it's a great sculpt resemblance! You're great at these characters, you know! Keep 'em coming!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 2:10 AM
-drools- he is great! :D

shall be going into my game, immediately n__n

fantastic work!

"Correctamundo! A word I've never used before, and hopefully never will again"
Inventor
#10 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 3:08 AM
Love him and all of your other Potter creations! Please make more, including Harry!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 2:05 PM
Brilliant! :D

I'm a huge Potter fan, and I have to say your creations are always wonderful. They always seem to retain the character and look of the actual person. Will definitely download.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:27 PM
Yey! just got back from a weekend away, I'm happy to see he was approved and all your lovely comments!! thanks

yeah, Slytherin colors are green and silver, you're right! but the tie is green and cream/yellowish, so I just used that as silver is hard to do

thanks for the make-up tips! He's not wearing a face mask, so it must be the lighting.

~ Nyn ~
Inventor
#13 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 11:35 PM
Great job! It looks just like him!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 5:43 PM
Not a bad likeness at all, well done!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 3:57 AM
This is a very good likeness! I do have one problem with the sim, and that is strange sort of glowy/shiny spots under his nose. I don't know what causes them (I've had them show up on sims I'm making as well), and I wouldn't know how to fix them while still keeping his facial structure in tact. However, the "minor" glitch is very distracting to me, so I can't actually use the sim. Maybe some sort of shading makeup or something would help?
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 10:52 AM
eeek!! yay! thanks a lot <3
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 6:36 PM
Brilliant! Very realistic and a great likeness to Draco. HUGE Harry Potter fan here :D. I have only one suggestion, isn't Draco's skin, like, really pale? All I have to say, other then that, impeccable!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 4:04 PM
great likeness! Thanks for making one of my favourite Harry Potter characters...now how about a Hermione?
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 7:55 PM
This is really AH-MAZ-ING!!! I love it... I really hope that you post the rest of the HP crew as well, it'd be perfect I just got a little question, tho. I know this may sound silly, but I am new to this importing into Sims thing. I have already imported the meshes and everything and they work, all I need is the actual Draco, but that file is a .sim extention and I don't know what to use to import those. Anyone help???
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th May 2011 at 11:56 AM
Pretty Good, the best Tom Felton I've seen since the sims 2!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th May 2011 at 12:03 PM
Pretty Good, the best Tom Felton I've seen since the sims 2!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 12:37 PM
SO BEAUTIFUL IT HURTS ;___; what's that thing on his philtrum, tho?
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 4:47 AM
Is he adult or teen?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 5:23 AM
This is very good, but the shiny thing just annoyed me to no end. Also, when I converted him to teen he got ugly as heck. But still, this is great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 6:19 AM
When I saw this, I was like "Oh my baby!" and I'm pretty sure I was referring to both.
Page 1 of 2