Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese Dream: Japan Themed Home

by Corrie Posted 29th Sep 2009 at 4:12 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 7:43 AM
Ooh, is it Bleach? Fruits Basket? ::

It turned out great, though. Great work. ::

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 10:02 AM
WOW ! Beautiful house ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 5:29 AM
OMG, I've been looking for a Japanese style house! Thank you so much! I've also had an obsession for anime and anything else Japanese. During this one international food fair, the WHOLE time I spent at the Japan stand, sampling their foods and looking at the pictures and talking to the people there. But anyway, thanks again!

I am a complete and total anime freak.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 4:00 PM
Looking good. Those windows were an inspired choice and the interiors look great.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 2:29 AM
oh what a great house! I like to think that I've inspired you at least a little... maybe just a spec... maybe somewhere in your back of your brain.

Anyways, It's so great. I love the split stairs! I'm love split stairs in general. That's probably an obsession, that and crown molding, foyers.

Thank you Corrie for making this it's really great
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 3:10 PM
thankyou I love it :33
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 1:28 PM
love it, thanks for uploading it :3
Mad Poster
#9 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 5:01 AM
This is a really amazing house but I did notice one problem. Are the duvet colours included in the download as they aren't showing up for me? Everything else shows up fine.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 4:25 AM
Um, the mesh links don't work anymore
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:53 AM Last edited by Shadowkiss19 : 20th Jul 2010 at 2:17 AM. Reason: adding more information
temp. mesh link:https://sites.google.com/site/shoukeir/objects2 look under objects 30 and 31
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 6:35 PM
For some reason as soon as I saw the steps I went, "Fruits Basket!" Is that what the house is based on? Anyway, it's beautiful, nice work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 12:24 PM
the two links you have to "required" cc no longer work. if you don't include them in the download or re-link to a functioning site, this download is pointless.
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ichigosan
the two links you have to "required" cc no longer work. if you don't include them in the download or re-link to a functioning site, this download is pointless.

Check two or so comments before yours...

Awesome upload

Would it be weird if I said I loved you?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 6:27 AM
beautiful~~~~