Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
#51 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 12:00 AM Last edited by Hladgunnr : 26th Apr 2012 at 10:55 PM.
*Eats chocolate as it explodes. shoots chocolate all over the place with a bazooka.* THIS IS SPARTA!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 28th May 2012 at 11:25 AM
throws boiling hot melted chocolate over them
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 31st May 2012 at 10:12 PM
Loads the cannon with chocalte cannon balls and fires. THIS IS CHOCARTA!!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Banned
#54 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 12:21 AM
Thank GOSH Someone posted on the thread! *Shoots chocolate covered bacon on everyone*
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 10:54 AM
Yum bacon! *shoots chocalte covered scoprions at everyone*

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Banned
#56 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 12:47 PM
HOLY @*#*!!!! *Drives chocolate covered steamroller* BWAH HA HA!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 9:56 AM
You know that quote "Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate." Yep....*falls back into a warm vat of chocolate* Hells yeah!
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 10:23 PM
Omg think of all the mess and the dry cleaning bills. *luaghs evilly and starts making hot molten choclate rain from the sky!*

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 8:43 PM
Well this will be fun. *Shoots chocolate from bazooka*
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 6:35 PM
*Says Okayyyyy Goes to the cofee machine buys hotchocolate puts it in water pistol, squirts everyone. Someone gets admitted to candy hospital.*

Just Call me Square!
Instructor
#61 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 8:05 PM
yay! Lets throw! *throws lots of chocolate bars in face!* take that people!

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 10:27 PM
*Shoot chocalte at everyone on from a machine gun*

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 1:32 AM
Oh crap. *Comes back for hospital with a huge wheelchair made of chocolate and attempts to run over everyone*

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 3:07 PM
Oh no. *gets tank of out of the garagage and starts fireing chocalte amunition and chancing the wheel chair around *

Nocturnal Dawn
Alchemist
#65 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 3:11 PM
.50 Caliber Chocolate Machine Gun, also know as CMG. *grabs CMG*

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#66 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 3:57 PM
*Gets A Pistol made of chocolate, shoots chocolate bullets at everyone!*

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 2:54 AM
COME ON I NEEDED THAT WHEELCHAIR!!! *Plants 6 chocolate bombs*

Top Secret Researcher
#68 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 12:58 PM
*summons the dead from the beepist pits of hell, wielding choclate weapons and goes on a mad murderous rampage, killing everything in their path while I set back and watch as they set out the bomds and expude making small chocalte fountains *

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 3:50 PM
*thinks 'okaaaaay' decides to make a run for it but gets runover by one of those old cars Americans had in the 50s but is made of chocolate*

Just Call me Square!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:22 AM
*Throws sticky melted chocolate bombs that stick to people then explode and then goes to candy hospital (again)*

Test Subject
#71 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 2:53 AM
*Takes bazooka and fills it with chocolate and shoots it all over everybody who has replied to the thread*
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 3:08 AM
DANM YOU! (Runs over Laynn with wheel chair and throws chocolate grenades and uses chocolate steam roller)

Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 7:39 PM
Finally returns after injuries, and wonders Helloo??? Is anyone here? Then sets off Choco streamers

Just Call me Square!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 2:30 AM
*Runs over with more people with the wheel chair and then throws cookies*

Top Secret Researcher
#75 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 4:05 PM
Eats the cookie, and takes away littlwierdos wheelchair. Exchanging it for more hot cocoa

Just Call me Square!

Page 3 of 4