Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trenton Revisited: Retirement Home by the Beach

by gotha_thedark1 Posted 3rd Oct 2009 at 9:53 PM - Updated 4th Oct 2009 at 6:55 PM by gotha_thedark1

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 10:37 PM
I like it
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 11:50 PM
Wow, this is beautiful!

Thx for sharing!

Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 12:28 AM
ooh, me likey! Very nice! .
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 1:00 AM
I was planning on doing a version of this myself, but now I don't have to! Looks great, thanks for sharing.
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 2:22 AM
Are HugeLunatic's Ribbon Windows - Counterheight included or did you forget to link to them as cc? Sorry they are one of my favorite windows so I saw them right away.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 2:52 AM
a great design congrats
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 4:10 AM
This is really quality. I don't have need of it, but I'm going to give it a download to support you. The way you did the outside especially, with the combination of brick and paneling... really really good.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sookielee
Are HugeLunatic's Ribbon Windows - Counterheight included or did you forget to link to them as cc? Sorry they are one of my favorite windows so I saw them right away.

my apologies! i have added them to CC. Thanks alot they completely slipped my mind

If I missed anything else guys I am sorry.

thanks for the downloads and thanks

"The Pain was insignificant... The Pleasure was immense." -Salvador Dali
Check out Goreology

Finished Projects:[Anouska Petrova] [Melanie Cole] [Valina Diaz] [Trenton Revisited]
Projects In Progress:[Nymphs] [Kara Ramos]
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:33 PM
thanks for using my perfume bottle recolours ^^ so nice to see it used lol I like this lot a lot, would download it if I wasn't a lot builder myself. cool house anyway

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:49 PM
ur welcome

Check out Goreology

Finished Projects:[Anouska Petrova] [Melanie Cole] [Valina Diaz] [Trenton Revisited]
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 12:02 PM
This house is awesome! I love the floor plan and I can't wait to see it in my game! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 5:11 PM
ur very welcome

Check out Goreology

Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 3:38 AM
Beautiful and simple. I love it.

Wolfe