Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULT - Women's Swimwear, Undies, Nude Top & Bottom

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 4th Oct 2009 at 10:05 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2012 at 9:25 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 2:29 AM
This is great CoEG! I hated how the curvy bodshape had saggy boobs. Thank very much.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 2:39 AM
This is very nice!
I always though it was a little unfair how the belly in the curvy ladies was stuffed like they were suffering from some abdominal disconfort,lol...
curvy * not the same as* stuffed belly silouette!
Thank's for the much more flattering "chubby" girls!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 5:55 AM
Oh, thank you! I've wanted something like this for years!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:27 AM
Much better.

Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 3:52 PM
THANKS. I hate all those weird creases Maxis put in. This will make some of the clothes I avoid usable again!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 7:11 PM
These are SO much better! Thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Mad Poster
#8 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:16 AM
Weeee heeee ! Thanks for this gorgeous set ! (Woot, I am lucky, I can get more of your gorgeous creations in my game !! ) Tanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 6:38 PM
This looks really nice. I do have a question, though. Will this conflict with other default replacements? The answer seems pretty obvious, I suppose, but I'm not creator and I don't know if it's possible to have just a default texture replacement and not a mesh, so the 2 would be okay together possibly. If that makes sense.
Mostly I ask because I know along the way I've replaced a lot of defaults with downloads from Phaenoh (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=250740 for example).
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:21 PM
Garnet Avi Yes, you can have both a mesh replacement and a texture replacement, totally compatible. You cannot have two mesh replacements of the same thing, or two texture replacements of the same thing, but one of each is fine.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 10:10 AM
The nudes, are we talking invisible clothing or? I don´t want anything to mess with my genetics.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:44 AM
THANK YOU! i've always hated that 'boob crease', this is soooo much better!
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 7:52 AM
Awesome, thank you. The boob & butt crack creases have always bothered me, but I thought it was something I just had to live with.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 6:53 PM
simathome This has nothing to do with genetics or skin, just clothing. It's called a nude mesh because sims wear it in the shower, but people have been using it to make shirts and such, so it affects clothing. You won't even see any changes in the shower unless you have the blur off. I play with the blur, so I don't need sims to have realistic chest and butt creases when naked.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 7:47 PM
This is so good! I hate the butt and boob creases because they look so stupid. Thank you for fixing it!

Go Jason English!! 1st place 24hr Solo mountain Bike world Champs! :)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
simathome This has nothing to do with genetics or skin, just clothing. It's called a nude mesh because sims wear it in the shower, but people have been using it to make shirts and such, so it affects clothing. You won't even see any changes in the shower unless you have the blur off. I play with the blur, so I don't need sims to have realistic chest and butt creases when naked.

Does that mean that the sims will have no butt cracks and their... ummm.... chests will look weird when naked? If that is the case, it will be nice to put some kind of a warning about it in the main post, as many people play without the blur. I love how the changes look on clothes and, but i don't want some creepy unnatural looking naked bodies. Is there any way to put them up as individual files, not all in one, so we can choose which changes we want? Cause i really love the waist changes you've made, but i still want butt cracks and realistic breasts when they are naked.
Either way, thank you so much for all the wonderful improvements you make for maxis meshes.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th May 2010 at 3:32 AM
6akalaka1 It is not possible to make separate files for the waist, breasts, and butt. You could make your own default meshes with just a modified waist, and leave the butt and breasts the same, just match your mesh waist to my mesh waist. But if you did that, the clothes that use these meshes will have butt cracks and underboob creases. I'll think about how to word a "shower warning" while still staying PG.

Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 11:33 AM Last edited by newsjunkie : 24th Jun 2010 at 12:25 PM. Reason: deleted some nonsense, sorry!
Quote: Originally posted by 6akalaka1
Does that mean that the sims will have no butt cracks and their... ummm.... chests will look weird when naked?

No, I play without the blur as well and my sims look totally normal when they're naked, that is - Maxis normal.
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 10:27 PM
Could you please separate the package into two or three parts so you can pick and choose which meshes you want to replace?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 11:44 AM
Subtle changes, but they make a difference. Thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 10:05 PM
Can these be used with Sexy Feet? I'm assuming not..
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#22 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kryymsyn
Can these be used with Sexy Feet? I'm assuming not..

I didn't put sexy feet on them but feel free to Frankenstein these if you'd like.