Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vattenlilja
I haven't done much research, but does anyone know if there will be new traits and LTWs with this expansion?

It was confirmed back in one of the first articles on the game there are 3 new traits. Each new trait has to do with the 3 new skills, so one for martial arts, one for nectar making, and one for photography. As for new LTWs, my guess would be there would be a new one for each new trait, but there has been no word on that yet.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gobot101
It was confirmed back in one of the first articles on the game there are 3 new traits. Each new trait has to do with the 3 new skills, so one for martial arts, one for nectar making, and one for photography. As for new LTWs, my guess would be there would be a new one for each new trait, but there has been no word on that yet.

Ah, okay, interesting! Thank you for the answer.

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chyrun
That'd be sad. You hit the zombie once and it's over.

From what I can tell, the martial arts animation doesn't even have a play in the mummy fight. Just having the ability means your sims can win against it. So I'm pretty sure they'll just be using the regular fight animation instead.
Page 2 of 2