Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Auburn Heights

by Flabaliki Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 8:13 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2009 at 2:04 AM by Flabaliki

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:26 PM
Awh how sweet, it is lovely Flabs Wonderful job, glad to see you creating again, too!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:55 PM
I like this one, is a real HOME. I like specially the kitchen
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:53 AM
Very nice home! I like it very much
Its a warm and cozy home
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 8:50 AM
It IS lovely for sure, but i wonder, did you ever actually play in it with your Sims?
Unfortunately, nice Architecture and practicability seem so exclude each other in TS3.
(Practicability as in "stupid Sims being able to get to the loo w/o wetting themselves trying to pass each other")
This one definitely has some critical choke points, namely the small hallway cluttered with chairs and the tight bathroom itself.
Don't get me wrong, it's a real lovely build, but until Sims learn to squeeze by each other without throwing tantrums they won't make it to work/school in time living there.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:09 PM
It looks great to me! Can't wait use it in game.
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:39 PM
This is fab, great to see more from you, keep it up, make more, lol

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 10:46 PM
This is great! I especially love the kitchen. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 12:16 AM
Glad to have you back with your awesome designs!!