Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

In the Beginning - Frame recolours for Snowstorm infant swing

by Gwenke33 Posted 8th Oct 2009 at 2:28 PM - Updated 15th Jun 2011 at 1:39 PM by Gwenke33 : Link to meshes added

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 8:23 PM
I like it! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 11:15 PM
aw cute!
Thanks for creating this!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 2:51 PM
I love them...something else for the infants to do. Great Job.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 5:56 PM
i didnt know this item was out there..thanks for bringing it to my attention and for this lovely recolor
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 10:20 PM
cute!! thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 10:14 AM
Nice but I've tested it and the infant swing (like the infant gym) doesn't work with AL I think because I have all EP and Sp. When a sim want to put the baby in, the sim makes a jump and the baby is on the floor.
I have send a PM at snowstorm to tell him but he does'nt reply
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 1:05 PM
I also have all EPs (as well as MG) and the infant swing definitely works for me. Maybe you have some conflicts - have you tried removing all other CC and trying that way?
The creator last visited this site in August, so I would not count on a reply soon.

Quote: Originally posted by mimi0302
Nice but I've tested it and the infant swing (like the infant gym) doesn't work with AL I think because I have all EP and Sp. When a sim want to put the baby in, the sim makes a jump and the baby is on the floor.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 1:14 AM
it wont show in my game HELP!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 1:17 AM
adorable.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 3:04 AM
Please be more specific, or nobody can help you. Do you have the mesh from Eclectic Sims?

Quote: Originally posted by w2a2l2k2e2r
it wont show in my game HELP!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 12:42 PM
Can toddlers use it or just baby's?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 1:54 AM
Lientebollemeis, I'm not sure, but from the look of the swing I'd think its size is not suitable for toddlers.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 1:26 PM
Ok, thank you. It's because I couldn't let my toddler sleep in it and I don't have a baby for the moment. I'll try it out when the newborn arrives :D

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 4:59 PM
I downloaded it, mesh and all, and it is wonderful! However, every now and then it glitches and the baby+cradle are horizontal. Anybody else have this problem??
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 2:24 PM
You mean it changes position just by itself? No, I have never seen anything like that.
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:58 PM
I was wondering if you could make this for the sims3. I have been looking everywhere and have found nothing so far.
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 2:14 AM
No, sorry, I do not play the Sims3.
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 10:05 AM
Okay thanks!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 6:27 PM
what is the adress i can't seem to find the mesh, sorry for being a nucince

[CENTER]Princess of cool
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 9:48 AM
Go to Eclectic Sims (link is in the thread text). On the left, find Furnishing, then Kids. Then on the right you see the titles of the sets. Select the top right one called Nursery Items. Then in the bottom part, use the green plumbbob to scroll down until you find 'Infant swing - Animated'. That's it.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 4:13 AM
does the sewing machine work
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 9:13 PM
Yes, the sewing machine is from ATS and it works.
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mimi0302
Aww I'm sorry I dosn't work There is some kind of thing that happens to me when I use the cheat boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, shift click on my telescope, and click DEBUG - Get abducted, My sim walks up, dose a little jump, and goes back Anyone know how to fix it?
Anyway, I have a problem. I have internet and WinRAR, so I can connect to the internet while in my game and download stuff from sites but after I download it I play my game and it's not there but the stuff I downloaded on the game is there
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:43 PM
I like both of your sim infant creation's: This swing and that little high chair that comes with a infant mat They are cool too!
Page 1 of 3