Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Naked Soul - 15 eyecolors

by -Shady- Posted 9th Oct 2009 at 12:56 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2009 at 1:30 AM by -Shady-

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 1:12 AM
These are so nice and far my favorite set of eyes!
I can't wait to have eyes like these for TS3!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 1:44 AM
YAY! New eyes!

Nintendo Freak
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 1:45 AM
These are lovely Shady! The TS2 community will miss you.

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 2:26 AM
Beautiful as always! Thank you for sharing these
I'm sad to hear you're moving on from TS2, but you've left a fantastic stockpile of incredible downloads, which I couldn't play my game without. If you manage to create eyes this good for TS3, I may just have to cave and buy it
Thank you for all your hard work & creations!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 2:31 AM
Nice to see your stuff again, Shady. I hope you will consider throwing some goodies to TS2 folks now and again in the future, even though you're going to focus on TS3. Your eyes look soooo great in game, lovely and glowing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 4:15 AM
it looks like the iris is bigger.... thanks ....it will match now my Anime-realistic-weird looking sims....
Thank you they are really pretty.

As you sow, so shall you reap.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 4:38 AM
These are stunning as always! I will miss seeing your work for TS2, as I've not got time for TS3, but maybe someday I'll have a little more spare time. Thank you for all of the beautiful things you've made!
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 6:03 AM
Those of us who aren't upgrading to the Sims 3 will miss you greatly! Thank you for the gorgeous work you've done!
Banned
#10 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 9:53 AM
There is nothing wrong with creating for the sims 2 AND the sims 3, like I do. Great eyes btw.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 4:28 PM
where did u get the piercing on the pictures??? love the eyes
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 7:16 PM
These are a simply amazing set! I try not to download very much, but I MUST have these! It's sad to hear that you're moving on from TS2, but I think you'll do some more great work in TS3. :3
Theorist
#13 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 7:17 PM
The edges of the eyes looka bit weird..as does the texture...most of your stuff is more detailed..these are slightly blurry..
Forum Resident
#14 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 9:06 PM
Hey Shady!
I love these eyes, as I do all of your stuff. Sad to see you'll be moving to Sims 3 creating, Hope maybe you'll do a few things now and then for us Sims 2 people too!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#15 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 9:11 PM
Oooh they're so gorgeous, Shady! I especially love the detail and colour variation in the irises. Simply stunning.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 3:51 PM Last edited by AmberIndia : 10th Oct 2009 at 4:04 PM.
You would make the Maxis EA Games company happier by this announcement. Also, I am sure now they can actually sell their crap. Sims 3 needs you and Anva to cover up their shame. It is so bad that their resident talent is so..... Yuck.
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 5:40 PM
I'm so sad that your leaving the sims 2 but quite gald you're going to help sims 3 out. You are the best eye creator.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:35 AM
Nice! Love it...
Field Researcher
#19 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 5:06 PM
Lovely eyes! Thank you!

Too bad you're leaving TS2, though.

amor vincit omnia
Field Researcher
#20 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 6:40 PM
Oh no, that's too bad but thankfully you leave us with tons of great stuff! And I'm sure we'll all continue to love your downloads even for ts3. Thanks :')
Instructor
#21 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 2:12 PM
Wow Shady! Looks like you've proved once again why you're one of my favorite creators! Great work!!!! Love the eyes!
hugs muchos,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 5:00 PM
They look gorgeous thank you Shady ! I hope you still creating things for TS2 in spite of you'll open your own TS3 section here !
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 11:00 PM
zomg. These are awesome. Sooo lifelike. <3 Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 4:33 PM
thank you so much for all these beautiful eye colors! They're my favorite, and i really have seen many eye sets on many pages.

Your's are just ... the best.

isn't life simlish?
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 10:10 AM
Been playing TS3 for a year, but decided a revisit to TS2 was in order. Nice eyes!
Page 1 of 2