Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULT teen girl swim, undies, nude

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 4:31 AM - Updated 7th Jan 2012 at 9:26 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 9:25 AM
Yeah thanks so much!
I really hate some parts of the sims shapes and this was one of them!
It won't change casuals though, is this right?

greets,
Mystic Rain

my sims 2 site: MysticRain Sims
Alchemist
#3 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 11:44 AM
Fantastic! I love your defaults, they look so much more natural and less "wooden doll-like". *hopes for a set for the guys*

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 7:11 PM
Glad you like them.

MysticRain Any clothes that use these meshes will be affected. This includes everyday tops, like the green, blue and brown shirts shown. Those are on the Maxis nude top.

Ghanima Probably, though I can't say when. The huge shoulders and sleeves on some of the mens' outfits bother me. And the stick arms on grandpa. I would probably tackle elder mens' meshes first, since they're the most cartoonish.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 4:43 AM
I have no idea what made you decide to do all of these replacements, but whatever it was I am thankful for it! These are absolute *aces*!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 5:44 AM
I didn't realize how horribly flawed these meshes were until you started releasing your default replacements. WOW. Thanks a lot!
Scholar
#7 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 8:36 PM Last edited by Gingerxyz : 14th Oct 2009 at 4:42 PM. Reason: spam is gone :)
Catofevilgenius, I love them. Thanks so much!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 8:33 PM
These look SOOOOO much better. Thanks for the great improvement.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 5:41 AM
I love these! But I see no problem with the maxis shapes. I do not know whether this is just me, but that is how my figure is. I have rounded hips and chest area, but a very thin waist. But I really do love these still. Thankies!

I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:06 PM
Being an activist for Eating Disorder Treatment Access, I think this is great! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 11:02 PM
Hey! Thanks so much for this, it's great to have fixes for even the minor things!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th May 2010 at 3:18 AM
Thanks everyone for your comments.

rose-gurl-123 You're the second person who's said something along those lines. I hope I did not offend you with my mesh descriptions. I tried to make them reflect what I see in real life, but I understand there is great variation and some ladies do indeed have that hourglass shape.

MplsgirlYou're welcome! I think EA made Sims2 meshes two "cartoony" and sometimes scarily stick thin, as is the case with the knees on some of the pants. I especially wanted the "curvy" morph to have a less "pinched" waist. I think EA's Sims3 has much better variation in body shape, and more realism. And I like Warlokk's Body Shapes project, with the wide range of breast and hip sizes. I'm sure girls want to be able to make self sims, and not be limited to just one very slender shape. Unfortunately, in Sims2, even if I make default replacements, we're still limited to just the two "regular" and "curvy" shapes, and EA "curvy" is barely curvy at all. Certainly not what I would call unhealthy fat.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 8:25 PM
Thank you for this! Somehow I didn't notice you had made a default for teens when I was downloading the one for adults. It lets clothes fit so much more naturally on the girls (especially the curvy "fat" morph). Thank you!