Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Glass Stampede

by hazuitokage Posted 17th Oct 2009 at 2:02 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 2:33 PM
Wow, it's great!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 2:36 PM
Awesome ^_^
Especially the seethrough pink elephant, haha.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 2:45 PM
Wowzo, those are just awesome! Go elephants!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 3:44 PM
They are so pretty! i love them! Hope you'll do some more, i would love to see cats/tigers and monkeys ^^ Keep up the nice work!

Loving the sims 3 ^^ Need shelves in the game, and bunkbeds, more clutter for everyone! <3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 4:37 PM
Hey, great job, but just in case you needed this info, I downloaded something like this before from someone, and it's some champagne glass, glasses. I think it could be one of the clutter sets...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 5:19 PM
Good to see you uploaded them so fast
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lemoncandy
Awesome ^_^
Especially the seethrough pink elephant, haha.

I agree :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 5:51 PM
Just as awesome as the previous ones. And in glass! Love them, thanks

Thanks for creating!
Feel free of kindly correcting my spelling mistakes
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 6:16 PM
If you mean glass floors, we're not there yet, I'm affraid.

For the pink elephant, I swear I was totally sober when I chose this color

Quote: Originally posted by jubjubesmcsmushy
Wow, these are really swell. I've always loved glass things for some reason... *drops huge hint* ESPECIALLY those swanky GLASS TILES from ts2...
Theorist
#11 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 7:22 PM
i love this!! thank you
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 10:04 PM
wooh HT you did it. Looks awesome. I never knew that I ever want a pink glass-elefant - now I know :lovestruc

Juli
Mad Poster
#13 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 12:15 AM
These are lovely! Thank you so much.
Banned
#14 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 2:35 AM
Now for a recreation of the Glass Menagerie :-P
Cult Leader
#15 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 3:05 AM
Wow, they are soooo purdy. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 3:21 AM
I love this so much. I was trying to figure out the glass things. Do you mind sharing your techniques? There's a few things I'd like to convert. Thanks again.

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 3:24 AM
I love this download. Unfortunately, I had a problem when using it in the game. The pre-set colors for the objects did not work correctly. Instead of the pink, blue, or clear colors that come with the download, the objects were black with pink, green, and blue stripes. It did this to all of the patterns. I don't know a better way to describe this, and I hope my post is helpful.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gillianivy
I love this so much. I was trying to figure out the glass things. Do you mind sharing your techniques? There's a few things I'd like to convert. Thanks again.

There is a tutorial in a recent thread in the Create section.
And I think the tutorial itself was uploaded to the wiki, but it's not my method, other pioneered it before me ^^. Don't forget to read the thread though, there's important info that maybe hasn't made it into the tut yet.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gweledydd
I love this download. Unfortunately, I had a problem when using it in the game. The pre-set colors for the objects did not work correctly. Instead of the pink, blue, or clear colors that come with the download, the objects were black with pink, green, and blue stripes. It did this to all of the patterns. I don't know a better way to describe this, and I hope my post is helpful.

That looks a lot like they were displayed when once, I deleted the object thumbnails package to get the game to rebuild all textures. The objects had that during the 10 seconds it took the game to reconstruct the textures... But the objects I uploaded are fully tested in the game, so that's weird you get such an error...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 1:17 PM
Neat.

That was all i was going to say but the thing said my note was too short. I don't think that's fair.

But yeah the glass animals are cool, a nice kids room decoration. Or old lady's livingroom, I could totally see someones aging mom having that.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 12:24 AM
Nice!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 3:02 AM
I'm having that error as well..... What the person is describing is actually.. well, you know those question mark tiles that occur when the game tries to load something that's errored? .. That tile is taking the place of your glass texture. Oddly enough the error tile is somewhat transparent, and the object displays correctly in the preview windows, but in game, it does not. Changing the pattern does not help.

What did fix this error.. was reloading the game after changing the settings to High texture detail.
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 1:34 AM
You are wonderfully creative! Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing these =)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 3:47 AM
I've been wanting some glass decorations for a while now, especially for my Simself since I use to collect crystals as a kid. You did a wonderful job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 12:56 PM
awesome! :D
Page 1 of 2