Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Joe Billionaire's Estate

by Limedaiquar Posted 23rd Oct 2009 at 5:34 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 8:01 AM
Amazing lot and so classy ! Wow, I love it ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 3:38 PM
Love the lot, but I love the name you gave it even more. lol... Great work, thank you
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 1:36 AM
really nice house! too big for my liking, but very nice house!
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 2:18 PM
nice house but it's too small
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 7:12 PM
I read multiple help sections,this seems to be one of the only houses i like so i installed it etc..moved my sim in etc...so just to make sure all was fine i saved my game closed out of the sims and when i try to go back to that house hold the game crashes.ive tested a few other lots ppl have supplied but i like this one the best.If there is any 1else having this issue with this lot please let me know a quick fix,im running windows 7 rtm ultimate,dell e1505 but i installed new ram,processor and video card.thanks in advance.

P.S.-Im not trying to bust the creator of this lots balls.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 4:02 PM
I really liked this home and wanted to use it, but when I try to place cars in the garage(s) I get an error saying it can't be placed because there is something in the way. Too bad as I really liked it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 6:08 PM
Well, this one screams "MONEY"!!! But it's incredibly beautiful, thanks <3