Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starlight Close Victorian

by KirsiF Posted 26th Oct 2009 at 11:29 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2010 at 11:12 AM by KirsiF

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 11:37 PM
This is really very well done, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 11:46 PM
Gorgeous , thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 1:36 AM
Very nicely done.
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 7:45 AM
Daym, thats alot of CC! But the house is beautiful well done, and congradulations!

*favourites* *beings trawling CC download links*

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Instructor
#6 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 11:06 AM
Looks lovely. The layout for me is perfect, I often have to change it all but this looks great. Well done. :-)

^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 3:17 PM
Big thank you for every lovely comment.

This is actually my "dreamhouse", the kind of house I would want to live in: an old redbrick Victorian.. So I used all my favourite colours etc.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 5:30 PM
Just Breathtaking!! I love it though I can't download now since I don't have time to download the CC... are they included?? Will download later DEFINITELY!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 6:24 PM Last edited by KirsiF : 27th Oct 2009 at 8:49 PM.
No, the CC is not included in the download. You need to download it separately. Most of non-EA Store Stuff is "just" decorations though (clutter, paintings etc) so it's okay to use the lot without it, I think. Just perhaps put something else on the walls and so on.

And thanks!

Edit: The wonderful wallpapers/patterns are from MTS though (by robokitty, thanks to her!) , and I think they really make the Victorian look, so I suggest downloading those at least.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 2:26 PM
Just moved my large Sims family into your brilliant house. It really is a beautiful piece of work, well done on the effort and thanks for sharing, I’m really enjoying your creation.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 4:53 PM
Thank you. I'm glad you liked it!