Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Violets are Blue: 4 bed, 3.5 bath Victorian Cottage

by calisims Posted 26th Oct 2009 at 11:38 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 10:08 AM
I always enjoy seeing your creations, Cali. I especially like seeing your roofs. You always do them so well & they tie in the whole creation together perfectly. Nice job.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims3Addicted
I always enjoy seeing your creations, Cali. I especially like seeing your roofs. You always do them so well & they tie in the whole creation together perfectly. Nice job.

Thanks! Building roofs is actually one of my favorite aspects of making houses.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 6:18 PM Last edited by courtneyshea : 27th Oct 2009 at 6:21 PM. Reason: Add something
I love this house! And I agree, your roofs are great. That is my hardest thing about building houses. I have this house I built and adore, but I cannot for the life of me get a roof on it properly! So, poor thing looks all stupid with a premade one on it for now... I am DL'ing this one! Thanks!

PS. Thanks for not using too much CC. I have most, if not all, of what you used, so it was easy for me to decide on this one!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 7:23 PM
Love the house snagged it =3
Inventor
#6 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 8:35 PM
A lovely house. I really like the shape of it and the colours too. I also like the pictures. Great work!
Scholar
#7 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 10:18 PM
great job!

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 3:29 PM
Very beautiful I love the bedroom walls and floors. I love the decor of the whole house its very preety. great job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 6:25 PM
This is such a beautiful house , I love the soft colours and the layout ;
But I noticed when I'm on the menu screen , the house often disappears or turns black
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissViolet
This is such a beautiful house , I love the soft colours and the layout ;
But I noticed when I'm on the menu screen , the house often disappears or turns black

That's odd. That never happened to me, I had that house in my main play neighborhood, as well as my build and testing neighborhoods, and it always appeared just fine, so I have no idea why it's happening to you.
I've heard of odd things happening to lots with WA installed. I haven't played Sims since November, actually, and I've never seen any of my lots in a game with WA installed. When I installed WA I removed all my CC, and I've never reinstalled any of it, since I've kind of lost interest in Sims. So I'm sorry I can't really help with your issue.