Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vanity Set (3 new objects-meshes)

by MelissaMel Posted 1st Nov 2009 at 1:29 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2009 at 9:35 PM by MelissaMel

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 1:40 PM
i like that they are sperate, i can make a few different combos!

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 2:01 PM
Really fantastic set!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 2:57 PM
Thank you! Really nice addition to the game!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 3:07 PM
This is amazing! I love that they're separate (in case I just want a mirror, or want my sim to have end table dressers and/or shelves that match the vanity), but that they're designed to be put together and actually look good.

Mel, you are quite possibly my MTS hero right now. <3

Black Goldfish!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 5:14 PM
Thanks to everyone for nice comments! I enjoy your comments very much! Have fun and happy simming!
Inventor
#7 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 5:51 PM
I was soooooo waiting for a one tile dresser Thanks!!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 5:56 PM
Absolutely wonderful...thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:10 PM
OMFG OMFG HOW DO YOU DO IT? you upload new meshes everyday how do you find the time. what pill are you taking because I want one anywaiiiiz you are seriously amazing though one Idea for you can u please create a built in wardrobe or some kind of wardrobe thanxxxxxxx & also for you shop pack it tells me to install a new up date ????? im clueless lol anywaiiiizzz seya good luck with your next creation
Enjoy your Monday while its still here
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 2:02 AM
Gosh, Melissa, you're extremely prolific! Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 10:42 AM
What a good idea! I really like your solution of vanity table, more realistic and I missed so much the shelves and one tile dresser in the game, it would be wonderful if the shelves could be combined with libraries or one tile computer desk or fireplaces too. Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 3:46 PM
Thanks to everyone! I really appreciate your comments!
chriz-topher, before to install .sims3pack recolors always first put .package file with meshes in your Mods/Packages folder

Happy simming!

Download more of my creations here: Sims 3 New Objects and Fashion
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 1:35 PM
Great work, MelissaMel! It was a master idea to create three objects that can be combined to create a fourth complete different one while still being able to be stand-alone additions to a Sims house.

Downloaded and added to my game!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 11:52 AM
Thank you jurocha, enjoy and happy simming!

Download more of my creations here: Sims 3 New Objects and Fashion
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:48 PM
I agrree
All your creations are absoultly wonderful! I love them! Kepp upi the amazing work!
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 11:45 AM
Love it, thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 11:35 AM
Thank you so much for this vanity! It looks perfect for my sims bedroom. I am a fan of your meshes (just learned the lingo too LOL) (Possibly a dumb question but here goes) I would like to know tho where you got the champagne bottle w/ 2 glasses in the pic? Thanks!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 10:46 PM
Not showing up in game
Love the look but I downloaded file and placed the 3 extracted files in mods packages folder. Not showing up in game in dressers, side table or mirrors areas. Thanks.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 1:05 PM
Humm!!! great
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 9:07 PM
This would be great to use to build one of those amazing walk-in closets you see on HGTV!