Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Women of The World: USA, Atlanta, GA

by Jessica_2020 Posted 6th Nov 2009 at 9:51 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 11:54 PM
she's beautiful!
#3 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 11:59 PM
Congratulations! You've been working so hard on your Women of the World sims, I'm so glad you've got another one uploaded. And she looks great!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 1:48 AM
Tamika? WOW....I guess.....
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 2:28 AM
She is lovely! She's the type of sim that I will need more of for my hood.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 3:03 AM
She is wonderful, Jessica ! I love her Lips!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Mad Poster
#7 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 7:11 AM
WOW ! I love her. You made an amazing work on this Sim ! Thanks for sharing
Scholar
#8 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 8:00 AM
Very pretty! Thanks for sharing
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 3:47 PM
Thanks everybody! I'm so pleased you guys like her!! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :lovestruc

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 6:25 PM
I wonder why some people feel the need to say ethnic, like we all can't already see she's not vanilla. When are we going to get to the point where we can take color out of what we say. She's a really pretty Sim, I just got so turned off by the fact that you felt the need to throw that in there. Everyone can be put into an ethnic group, white blond blue eyed women along with black dark haired brown eyed women

Ethnic
1. pertaining to or characteristic of a people, esp. a group (ethnic group) sharing a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like.

2. referring to the origin, classification, characteristics, etc., of such groups.

3. being a member of an ethnic group, esp. of a group that is a minority within a larger society: ethnic Chinese in San Francisco.

4. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of members of such a group.

5. belonging to or deriving from the cultural, racial, religious, or linguistic traditions of a people or country: ethnic dances.

Sorry for what may come off as an unfriendly rant, Its something I see way to often and am tried of not saying anything. You aren't the only one who does it and its not a personal attack on you, but you are the straw that broke this camels back.
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RepulsiveDesire
I wonder why some people feel the need to say ethnic, like we all can't already see she's not vanilla. When are we going to get to the point where we can take color out of what we say. She's a really pretty Sim, I just got so turned off by the fact that you felt the need to throw that in there. Everyone can be put into an ethnic group, white blond blue eyed women along with black dark haired brown eyed women

Ethnic
1. pertaining to or characteristic of a people, esp. a group (ethnic group) sharing a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like.

2. referring to the origin, classification, characteristics, etc., of such groups.

3. being a member of an ethnic group, esp. of a group that is a minority within a larger society: ethnic Chinese in San Francisco.

5. belonging to or deriving from the cultural, racial, religious, or linguistic traditions of a people or country: ethnic dances.

Sorry for what may come off as an unfriendly rant, Its something I see way to often and am tried of not saying anything. You aren't the only one who does it and its not a personal attack on you, but you are the straw that broke this camels back.

I totally respect your view on this. I was just trying to do a big project of the different beautiful women from around the world. I feel that there really isn't enough different looking sims in my hoods and I wanted to create some diversity in them! I had actually made a sim from the middle east, one from China, and another from Ireland. Unfortunately they all got rejected, so I'm still in the process of working on them. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word ethnic? I plan on doing white people as well and I plan on calling them ethnic, LOL I'm working on a girl from Sweden right now, and she will be the 5th "Ethnic" girl I've made, I don't mean it to be racist or anything! I hope you understand! What other word should I use?

Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#12 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 11:14 PM
Congratulations! She's beautiful :-)
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jessica_2020
I totally respect your view on this. I was just trying to do a big project of the different beautiful women from around the world. I feel that there really isn't enough different looking sims in my hoods and I wanted to create some diversity in them! I had actually made a sim from the middle east, one from China, and another from Ireland. Unfortunately they all got rejected, so I'm still in the process of working on them. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word ethnic? I plan on doing white people as well and I plan on calling them ethnic, LOL I'm working on a girl from Sweden right now, and she will be the 5th "Ethnic" girl I've made, I don't mean it to be racist or anything! I hope you understand! What other word should I use?

You use whatever word you want to use!! Hon don't let anyone bully you on how you speak or even your reference to anyone or anything. I'm a Black female and I do consider myself to be of Black ethnicity. I don't go around saying that I'm "African American" either because I was not bought up in Africa and have never been and as far back as I've been told we (my family) can't recall any of us coming from Africa. Not saying it's a bad thing to say, I just have my preference as what I like to be referred to regarding my ethnicity.

I make 'ETHINIC' Sims as well and I'm very proud of my work. The basic game does not offer much to be desired in regards to different races, or for the White race to me. The base game Sims are just...ugh!!

So in asking what shall you refer to your Ethnic Sims...how you see them...how you reference them...and I by no means see anything you have said or did as racist. Beautiful girl by the way!!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cecesaun1
You use whatever word you want to use!! Hon don't let anyone bully you on how you speak or even your reference to anyone or anything. I'm a Black female and I do consider myself to be of Black ethnicity. I don't go around saying that I'm "African American" either because I was not bought up in Africa and have never been and as far back as I've been told we (my family) can't recall any of us coming from Africa. Not saying it's a bad thing to say, I just have my preference as what I like to be referred to regarding my ethnicity.

I make 'ETHINIC' Sims as well and I'm very proud of my work. The basic game does not offer much to be desired in regards to different races, or for the White race to me. The base game Sims are just...ugh!!

So in asking what shall you refer to your Ethnic Sims...how you see them...how you reference them...and I by no means see anything you have said or did as racist. Beautiful girl by the way!!!

Awe! Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate what you have to say! I'm kind of dumbfounded as to the reaction from a select few about the whole "ethnic" thing!

If you did download Tamika, I hope you enjoy her in your game!

Scholar
#15 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:19 AM
Tamika is BEAUITIFUL!! I've already told you that before. She is my fav in your "Women of the World" series. You did a terrific job on her, and I love her lips too!! Great job!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:36 PM
She's perfect, definitley a great addition to your Women of the World. You worked really hard on her. As for the 'ethnic' type thing, you have the right to use it. Your are doing Women of The World so go ahead and call them ethnic. It isn't racial as all. I'm 'African-American' although born here, my parents being from Eritrea and I don't find it racist at all.
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RepulsiveDesire

Ethnic

I agree to a certain extent. However, she's creating women of different races around the world, so the word "ethnic" seems appropriate to use. But it isn't necessary since it's obvious that they are from different racial backgrounds. Bottom line, if she wants to use the word, let her use it. She didn't mean it in a prejudice way, so what's the big deal?

But why "Tamika"?

Lol, such a ghetto name... (no offense to anyone named Tamika)

I Never Thought I'd Live In A World Where You Are Forced To Justify Being Who You Are

Don't Judge The Anarchist; Judge The Conformist
Inventor
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Babyblue7
But why "Tamika"?

Lol, such a ghetto name... (no offense to anyone named Tamika)

Haha! I didn't think it was ghetto! I actually like the name Tamika! Just name her something else if you don't like it!

ohdollface- Thanks!! It's nice to hear from another person that it doesn't sound racist! I'm so glad you like her! :lovestruc

Raincandy- Thank you for the nice comment!! I hope you have fun with her in your game!

Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 10:49 PM
wow she's so well done she has great bone structure
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 1:01 AM
who cares about all that. now lets talk about the sim. she is beautiful.
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cecesaun1

I just wanted to say, I'm black too btw, that all black people are african american, we all derived from Africa some how and some way. There is a difference between 'African' and 'African American'. African is african. My parents are African and they immigrated to America. African American is the proper term for any black person in America.

And ethnic is not a race, it's the definition of race (ethnicity).
I'm not trying to be mean or anything....so please don't take it that way
Field Researcher
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 9:45 PM
Gorgeous sim!!! She will be a welcome addition to my game!! I'm half and half and you did not offend me, nor did I think you sounded racist. And I think Tamika is an okay name, not my favorite name, but I don't think its ghetto either. I hope you make loads more sims. I love them. Maybe someday you will make a half and half sim...a girl can dream anyway
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 2:16 AM
Could you switch this to a sims3pack? I can't get it to install into my game. Helper Monkey no longer works so I can't install it. Or do you have any suggestion on how to get her into my game? She's beautiful and can't wait to have her in my game. Thanks a bunch
Inventor
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 7:05 PM
Melraykey06- Just place the unzipped file in your Documents folder under Electronic Arts>Sims3>SavedSims (If you don't have a folder named SavedSims you can add a new folder to that directory and name it "SavedSims" without the quotes of course! I hope that helped! I'm glad you like her!

Instructor
#25 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 5:32 AM
Thank You!

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Page 1 of 2