Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real Life Fashion Store Illuminated Shop Sign Recolors

by sephyleader & MogHughson Posted 5th Nov 2009 at 12:27 AM - Updated 16th Feb 2010 at 10:42 PM by sephyleader & MogHughson : Too many L's

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 12:49 AM
i like thissss alottt lolz you should make like the store with the objetcs in it! i will sooo download it if u do tht!LUV UR CREATIONS!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 2:32 AM
Actually we are working on releasing the actual Shopping Centre that was used in the photos.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 3:13 AM
I really like it! Like someone has said, it would be cool if you could make a shop version! Nice Work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 3:42 AM
thanks for the download! .. but i agree, i'm not the kind of builder, sooo, i would definitely thank you if you upload those great stores!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 6:56 AM
Gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 3:34 PM
oohhh okay cool,can't wait!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 12:39 AM
These signs rock!! And yes, those store items are totally awesome too, hope they might come up for download. Thanks so much for your amazing works

Si vos tribuo , vos mos suscipio :)
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 3:32 PM
awesome awesome, I've been waiting for someone to create signs like these, big thanks)
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 10:47 PM
your welcome! Well right now we are planning on doing some recolors for restaurants and perhaps other retail signs.And it's also not known or not but there might be different sizes, and of course the full lot, so stay tuned!
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 10:13 AM
awesome again, We'll most definitely wait for those
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 3:13 PM
Wow wow wee waa WA! I am sooo happy you did these. I love creating locations and this is extremely helpful! You ROCK!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 5:16 PM
Hi! This is really great Keep on rockin'!
Instructor
#14 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 3:40 PM
Sephy, please PLEASE!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Instructor
#15 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 3:41 PM
Sephy, please, PLEASE! Make these signs for The Sims 3!! They're amazing, but i need em on TS3! (even not illuminated)

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 11:41 PM
Hey! Ok thanks everyone for your great feedback! I can just say that the actual lot is ALMOST DONE!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!! haha It takes a lot because like in real life all the stores have different messages and different stories behind them, Designers especially couture ones like to have unique atmospheres that makes the customer feel great, so we are working very hard on those, not only that but like I said before we Mog and I are working on things like different sizes and stuff like that, look forward to those in the future, and you know we have no clue if that will happen I will tell Mog later about the sims 3 suggestion!
Instructor
#17 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 5:00 PM
Thanks dude

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 2:59 PM
Yeah, these are wonderful, Thank you.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 3:57 AM
So I'm in the final stages of the lot now, I got it sent to be cleaned and it will be uploaded soon, This is great I was able to finish this lot and soon be able to show it in action in my show "THE VALLEY" In two weeks, all I can say for all of you waiting to get the official lot, it's called "Plaza Verona" it has a palm tree centered garden, includes CHANEL | CL | LOUIS VUITTON| 3 Story Gucci| 3 Story Fendi | and an Hermes. The stores each have their own setting and I can almost guarentee that all of you will like the final lot, it is very luxurious and posh and looks great for any urban neighborhood! Also each store was based after real like counterparts that I've been too except the Fendi in which I took liberty to make it more of an art display store than an actual store, But anyways before that is ready I just wanted to update you all by saying ITS ALMOST HERE! So stay tuned!
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 11:40 PM
well i have downloaded these ! but i need to download the other file for the mesh, they look amazing i love my sims to be head to toe in designer clothes bags and accessories , there amazing , i was just wondering if i didnt have the right expansion packs for the new shopping centre you are making would it be possible if i could get the things that are available in the shops seperate e.g , bags,shoes,clothes,mannequin's ect , send me a message please i would love to find out
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 3:28 AM
While I wait to officially release the lot, it's still cleaning i believe there is a new clip of the "GUCCI" Sign in a very neat job!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQkCZdcsaWs

Here you can catch the "GUCCI" Sign serving a different purpose, a runway sign!
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 6:02 PM
Default Please!
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
Gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing

Sorry bout the stupid question, but i already installed that and i cant find it in sims... i think that the signs are in the build mode, but where in the build mode??? Already thanks
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 7:11 AM
do you have the items for make a store? not only a sign. thanks
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 5:07 PM
thanks for making these!!
Instructor
#25 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 6:46 PM
Sorry for asking again, but do you have news on the The Sims 3 version? I would extremely need them for my 5th avenue

Page 1 of 2