Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Life - 3

by valennealv Posted 8th Nov 2009 at 7:45 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2009 at 4:21 AM by valennealv : Need specific directions to get CC

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 8:21 AM
Very Cool I love it! Can't wait to move someone in ~ keep up the good work!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 8:23 AM
Amazing work on this house ! Wow ! It's beautiful ! I love the shape of the bathroom you also used to separate the living/kitchen and the bed room ! This goes immediately in my favorite list. Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 8:42 AM
To the both of you, thank-you. Comments like this remind me of why I do this.

Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 8:50 AM
Wow I love love it !!! it feels refreshing and quiet ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 8:52 AM
Thak-you Zhaana!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 9:44 AM
The way you put the rocks down in the drive way is INGENIOUS!! I love it... it's soo beautiful (the whole house)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 9:48 AM
Georgie, thanks for your comment, I went for the "rock" idea after seeing it in anothers upload.. Buttt shhhh.. That can be our little secret. Heh.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 10:54 AM
@jubjub : Hmmm, I'm not familiar with the farnsworth house? This is done from my head..

Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 11:53 AM
Maybe I missed something, maybe I'm just ignorant. None of the lots in the neighborhood are big enough to support this house...? What am I doing wrong??
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 12:53 PM
Awsome Job! who never said great things can come in small packages? really cool design with the rocks and having over the waterfall, can't wait to use
Forum Resident
#12 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 1:49 PM
Great house i must say, the design is stands out. And nice work with the stones, you are the first one with this creative idea, need to keep that in mind very clever

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Scholar
#13 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 2:21 PM
Your home is quite beautiful and the view breathtaking....I love it!! Thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 6:46 PM
Amazing - can't wait to play it. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:15 PM
This is beautiful! This is the first time I actually went to the links an ddownloaded CC for a lot because I wanted it to look just like the pics. gorgeous!
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:26 PM
I'm having the same problem as Young Modern. No matter where I try to place the house I get the message that the lot is to big. What are we doing wrong?? This is the first house that I have downloaded from any site and am just anxious to play it. It's amazing. Please if anyone knows how to fix the problem we are having could you please let us know. So many thanks for any and all help.
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:38 PM
Lovely, can't wait to try it out [:
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:47 PM
This is very cool - I can't wait to see it in the game! Thanks for sharing! =)
Scholar
#19 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:51 PM
Great Work!
Instructor
#20 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 8:23 PM
WHOA!! I absolutely love this house! I love every little thing about it ! Now I really wish i had TS3!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 9:22 PM
This is so amazing!! How do you manage to make modern houses so beautiful?? :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 10:38 PM
Default Lot Placement
Quote: Originally posted by suzzieqs
I'm having the same problem as Young Modern. No matter where I try to place the house I get the message that the lot is to big. What are we doing wrong?? This is the first house that I have downloaded from any site and am just anxious to play it. It's amazing. Please if anyone knows how to fix the problem we are having could you please let us know. So many thanks for any and all help.

This is an amazing lot, but I'm having the same problem as suzzings. I cannot place the lot anywhere in Riverview or Sunset City.

Thanks!
Scholar
#23 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 11:15 PM Last edited by Cinamun : 8th Nov 2009 at 11:51 PM.
Same problem as suzzie and Thomp. I love the lot but can't place it anywhere.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As a matter of fact, I see you have the lot placed by the waterfall. That's where I want to place it actually, it just won't fit.
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 1:57 AM
Hey all I figured out what the problem was. You have to find the lot named the same as the downloaded house. It's by the big mountain and I think there is a waterfall on the lot. It's a communty lot in Riverview and you have to delete the communty lot and change the lot to residential and then the house works perfectly. And I must say it really is awesome. I just love it. If I didn't explain good enough just post and I will try to be more descriptive. Good Luck
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 2:00 AM
Default Lot problems...
Quote: Originally posted by thompcm2003
This is an amazing lot, but I'm having the same problem as suzzings. I cannot place the lot anywhere in Riverview or Sunset City.

Thanks!

I am having the same issue but also with the Luxury Cave home: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=373661 and wondering if lot modifications might have something to do with it. I have added other homes with success. I really don't know what to think of it and would appreciate any help at all. I spent most of the day combing forums and still nothing. I am just not savvy enough, I am afraid, but GREAT house!! Would LOVE to use it!!
Page 1 of 3