Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kirk Hammett, Metallica's lead guitarist

by Arisuka Posted 10th Nov 2009 at 5:53 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2011 at 1:25 PM by Arisuka : THE RIGHT HAIR LINK FOUND!! :)

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 7:09 PM
Great to see him accepted - another *manly* man, which is something much needed in the Sim world! Nice job.
Inventor
#3 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 8:48 PM
Wow, he got accepted fast!! You really did a great job on him, he is so unique, and looks just like the real Kirk Hammett! He'll be a welcomed addition to my game!! Thank you Arisuka! :D

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Instructor
#4 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 8:58 PM
I was just going to meet him in CFF when i saw him on My sims 3 blog. whoa that was a really fast acceptance. He really does have a great likeness. Awesome job!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 9:04 PM
Yeah, it was a bit too fast, I'm kinda confused now since I have my other version of Kirk still under construction too..

Oh dear, I think I'll take new screenies for this sim, I ain't too keen on the current ones.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 9:06 PM
Great job Ari!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 9:17 PM
Can you do the other members of METALLICA thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 10:26 PM
ahh, this is so good. please keep making more metallica stuff, thank you!!!
:D

My Chemical Ravenance*
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 4:57 AM
Well done, you did a fantastic job with him.

Save The Trees... Kill A Beaver!!!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hab
Can you do the other members of METALLICA thanks

Yeah I can and will. :D
Mad Poster
#11 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 7:18 AM
WOW, you did an amazing work on him ! Perfect ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 8:40 AM
Superrrr!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 8:58 AM
He's awesome! I never thought I'd see such a perfect use for that hair on a male, but it's spot-on.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 11:28 AM
Wow, that was a super fast approval!!! OO. Very good likeness.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Banned
#15 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 2:42 PM
I don't really listen to Metallica, but I must say, this guy looks exactly like the real one in every way. Great Job Hon!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 3:50 PM
This may seem rude but I want to thank you not just for the great sim but also for giving me the hair too, never would have found that!

Cheers :-)
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bjazz
This may seem rude but I want to thank you not just for the great sim but also for giving me the hair too, never would have found that!

No that ain't rude, It's a great hair and I'm glad I've helped you find it

Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
I don't really listen to Metallica, but I must say, this guy looks exactly like the real one in every way. Great Job Hon!

I was a bit hesitant if he was good enough, but then he made my all-time favorite real-life Kirk -expression and that was it, I was sold

When World Adventures comes out, I think my self-sim will run away with him to French countryside.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 5:04 PM
This is absolutely incredible! It looks JUST LIKE HIM. Great job, and thanks for uploading!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 10:30 PM
I don't know who he is, but his sim version looks pretty hot. Thanls for sharing.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 2:00 PM
Thanks for sharing, he's very well done. No other male sim could pull off that hair!! lol

~ Nyn ~
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 11:58 PM
Omg he's great! Looks just like Kirk. But I must say in that suit yor sim looks like Weird Al Yankovic :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 9:34 PM
where DO you find the sims3 conversion of that hair??

~*~ If love is blind, why is lingerie so damn popular?? ~*~
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 9:10 AM
I really like how Kirk looks on the screenshots but for some reason when I try to open him in the CAS my game crashes! I've downloaded your James and Lars and they work fine but only Kirk closes my game
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GreenCAT
I really like how Kirk looks on the screenshots but for some reason when I try to open him in the CAS my game crashes! I've downloaded your James and Lars and they work fine but only Kirk closes my game

Hmm... Have you downloaded all the files that I mention in the thread?

If you have them all in your game, try removing the hair, 'cause they may sometimes crash the game.
If you haven't got them all, download all of them and see if it works.

Tell me if you still can't get it work after doing those things above, I'll think other reasons then.
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 9:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
Hmm... Have you downloaded all the files that I mention in the thread?

If you have them all in your game, try removing the hair, 'cause they may sometimes crash the game.
If you haven't got them all, download all of them and see if it works.

Tell me if you still can't get it work after doing those things above, I'll think other reasons then.

Sorry for the late reply...I got the hair and it seemed to work fine this time. heh, thanks!
Page 1 of 3