Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gabriel

by FREEDOM_55 Posted 9th Nov 2009 at 6:17 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2013 at 10:50 AM by FREEDOM_55

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 6:47 PM
Personally, I think he's quite pretty....and his name suits him well.....definitely thanking you for sharing Gabriel.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 7:07 PM
Yayy, great to see him uploaded! Definitely a unique, gorgeous and manly guy, very nice work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 7:19 PM
He looks yummy lol .
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 8:25 PM
He looks very realistic and masculine, you did well with adding something new to the "manly man" category, keep it up!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 9:26 PM
Quite realistic.

Wolfe
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 10:07 PM
I LOVE him!!! Thanks so much for sharing his hottness!!!! You really did a fab job on him, He is so unique, and I really love the pics you did for him!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 11:16 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! He1s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!! Thank you very, very, very much for this perfect type of a sim-man!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 12:40 AM
Amazing! Am I looking at a real person or a sim?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 12:46 AM
whoa! very realistic, did u use a slider hack?
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Joaquin
whoa! very realistic, did u use a slider hack?

Nope Slider Hack Free Guarantee!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 2:31 AM
You are a bad girl ...makes me suffer...and bite nails....MY-KIND-OF MAN!!!

The world knows I cannot resist a JAW like this!!!!(and the chin, and the nose and the eyes.....and.....and...*dropdead*)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 4:07 AM
He looks really good Freedom!
And he does look realistic. Good job, girl!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 6:07 AM
Very handsome sim. He looks like my father-in-law did when he was young in his photos. My father-in-law has black brows shaped like your sim's brows over piercing dark eyes. (F-I-L is 80 years old now, and still a very distinguished looking old dude, but his personality now is of a lighthearted goofy old man who just enjoys being a grandpa). My father-in-law was an athlete and did work in a branch of law enforcement for a time, too--and also did lose his mother at a young age. So you did succeed in making a very realistic masculine sim with a very realistic back story, when you can have someone relate a real life person to your sim. And I commend you for getting such a nice facial sculpt without the slider hack. I have none installed in my game anymore so I appreciate it when I can get sims made without it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
Very handsome sim. He looks like my father-in-law did when he was young in his photos. My father-in-law has black brows shaped like your sim's brows over piercing dark eyes. (F-I-L is 80 years old now, and still a very distinguished looking old dude, but his personality now is of a lighthearted goofy old man who just enjoys being a grandpa). My father-in-law was an athlete and did work in a branch of law enforcement for a time, too--and also did lose his mother at a young age. So you did succeed in making a very realistic masculine sim with a very realistic back story, when you can have someone relate a real life person to your sim. And I commend you for getting such a nice facial sculpt without the slider hack. I have none installed in my game anymore so I appreciate it when I can get sims made without it.

aww, :lovestruc ususally my sims looks like ac elebritity but to looks like someone so close to you is even better! The so much similarties between Gabriel and your father in law is astonishing. Well, your father in law must have been some awesome amazing dude! ^_^ Its always nice when someone can relate to a sim , it makes them all the better to play! Your so welcome, I try to cater to simmers while making my download, and make it as easy as possible Thank-you so much I'm so touched you shared this with me and your comment really made my day!
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
Personally, I think he's quite pretty....and his name suits him well.....definitely thanking you for sharing Gabriel.

Thank -you. It actually takes longer choosing a name than making the sim:P

Quote: Originally posted by monca533
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! He1s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!! Thank you very, very, very much for this perfect type of a sim-man!

HAHA, your very welcome. I'm glad you like him.

Quote: Originally posted by newone08
He looks really good Freedom!
And he does look realistic. Good job, girl!

Thank -you that means a lot coming from you, a fellow sim creator!
I admire your sim creating style too! I really appreciate your comment.

Quote: Originally posted by Vera Marina
You are a bad girl ...makes me suffer...and bite nails....MY-KIND-OF MAN!!!
The world knows I cannot resist a JAW like this!!!!(and the chin, and the nose and the eyes.....and.....and...*dropdead

>=) *manical laughter* Serves you right for spoiling your surprise at CFF.
But I'm to blame as well because I put off uploading him too long. and I thought you weren't on CCF much ? I'm so glad and honoured that you like him

Thanks Everyone for all the support and kind words! I would be blushing if I could
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 12:08 PM
Gorgeous Sim, and he looks like he'd make a fine romance novel hero.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 9:04 PM
Yay he made it. How lusty of a hunnnnkkkk he is :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 10:22 PM
OMG FREEDOM! HE'S FINALLY HERE! I knew he would be accepted! I LOVE HIM.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 11:22 AM
I recognize him from Dexter.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 5:52 PM
one sexy man. he's smokin thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 12:16 AM
Yaaaay! I just noticed he's up! I'm so going to download him and marry him off to a special sim.

Great work, keep 'em comin'!
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 6:34 PM
I love this Sim!! In CAS the hair didn't download and I get kicked out of the game. Any idea what the problem might be??? I would love to have him in the neighborhood, please help!! Thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:12 PM
Aww,Thanks guys for your lovely comments! And Snow White: treat him well

Quote: Originally posted by Nyya
I love this Sim!! In CAS the hair didn't download and I get kicked out of the game. Any idea what the problem might be??? I would love to have him in the neighborhood, please help!! Thank you

I'm glad you like him! ^_^
Solution: I tested it for you and everything seems to be working fine. I have experienced that same problem when downloading other sims, so fortunately I can offer a simple solution :D. Re-download Gabriel and install the hair first, then Gabe.
However,regardless if you install the hair or not he should show up fine in CAS. Unless you installed him wearing the hair and have him saved that way in your cas bin, and then you deleted the hair. Afterwards trying to get him to show up again would cause that effect.
Thank-you for bring this to my attention.If this problem still persists, please feel free to PM me so I can offer a better solution
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:12 PM
ooh he's a cutie :D

Page 1 of 2