Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invading Major

by tisvana18 Posted 3rd Dec 2009 at 7:04 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 8:21 PM
I love you.

Now, if someone made a Zim body (with Irken Pak), Irken Invading Career (Hmm, me has an idea :3 if you want to offer your services, PM me cause I can write it) and a GIR Servo model... epiccakz.

Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 km away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 10:04 AM
I'm gonna sing the Doom Song now! Thank you! I love Zim, and I miss the show.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 10:00 PM Last edited by NewSimmer : 7th Aug 2010 at 4:22 AM.
does this have it's own GUID?

"Ladies and gentlemen,
take my advice:
Pull down your pants,
and slide on the ice."
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 7:19 PM
This should give boosts/reccomendations to the Military Career, Law Enforcement Career, and Crime.

-but mostly military. -and perhaps he should gain an Interest in Cuisine as an Almighty Tallest reference, as in Food Courtia?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 10:13 PM
Bug Report
Quote: Originally posted by NewSimmer
does this have it's own GUID?

If my error is true, then it doesn't. Lawd it needs one, so that I can read the Zim jokes and references. It simply gave me a name change on "Biology". It broke my heart when I saw it, but I learned immediately that my "Invading" Major read and acted as if it was "Biology". I had to change my Sim's Major to Pokemon...

I DEMAND THAT YOU REPAIR THIS MAJOR OR FACE THE WRATH OF MY DOOOOOM!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TurtleShroom
If my error is true, then it doesn't. Lawd it needs one, so that I can read the Zim jokes and references. It simply gave me a name change on "Biology". It broke my heart when I saw it, but I learned immediately that my "Invading" Major read and acted as if it was "Biology". I had to change my Sim's Major to Pokemon...

I DEMAND THAT YOU REPAIR THIS MAJOR OR FACE THE WRATH OF MY DOOOOOM!

That's odd. It should have its own GUID. I'll check to see what happened and repair it.