Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Globalization (Unlocked Debug World Adventures Objects) (UPADTE)

by Sims MX Posted 6th Dec 2009 at 4:45 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2013 at 3:53 AM by Sims MX : Style.

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 5:14 PM
I would love to download this, but for some reason my cc files are not showing up in game And I have no idea how to fix this. Lovely upload though, thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 5:24 PM
Thank you! I was so tired of going to France to get the nectar maker!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 5:33 PM
Are the items STILL available at buydebug on?
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 5:45 PM
very cool
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 8:33 PM
Thanks, this is awesome!
Don't suppose there's a way of being able to buy the other items, such as the incense holders and chests is there? Or the items available form the special sellers?
Cheers.

"I'm the moon".
"Nothing is dull if you're wearing a poncho".

The Boosh
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 9:04 PM
This is nice but I use the buydebug on cheat and am able to buy everything.
Eminence Grise
#8 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 9:06 PM
Very nice Gonna try this.

The tent from the special sellers is on the list. The Thief's Coin and the Eye of Horus aren't, though. Would be kind of cool to see the consumables (dusts, dried food, pemmican, French grapes) at the grocery store, but that would be another mod
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 9:23 PM Last edited by Sims MX : 6th Dec 2009 at 9:44 PM.
Thanks for your comments, everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by jordoosims
Are the items STILL available at buydebug on?

No. I can upload one that keeps them in Debug category, but why would you want them there if you already have them arranged in the catalog's categories?

Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
The tent from the special sellers is on the list. The Thief's Coin and the Eye of Horus aren't, though.

I may add those items later, what's the Eye of Horus for? Right now I'm busy recategorizing Store items.

Quote: Originally posted by Etta01
This is nice but I use the buydebug on cheat and am able to buy everything.

You can't get the Reward items, this mod adds them to the Debug category.
Edit: The Shower In A Can and Sultan's Tabernacle (not sure if other tents too) aren't in the Debug category, this will unlock them.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 9:35 PM
This is very useful, thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 10:00 PM
Thanks wish I seen this on Thursday save going back to France for the Nectar maker
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 10:21 PM
Wow, thanks!!! This is great!! Now I have to see if sims will stop being a brat and stop freezing while loading....

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 10:29 PM
I'm going to assume that it goes into C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Mods\Packages. Is that correct?

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Eminence Grise
#14 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims MX
I may add those items later, what's the Eye of Horus for? Right now I'm busy recategorizing Store items.

The Eye of Horus is similar to the Collection Helper, but for relics and excavation sites. The Egyptian special vendor has it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elaineavalon
I'm going to assume that it goes into C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Mods\Packages. Is that correct?

That's right. Install it to World Adventures' Mods\Packages.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 11:26 PM
This is great! My sims bought some things in China, but the items didn't show up in their inventories (individual or family) upon their return. With this, I'll be able to give them their martial arts equipment.

I do have a question, though: after I use this mod to get my sims' stuff back, will deleting the mod successfully uninstall it? I don't want to have this stuff in my buy menu forever; I'd rather earn it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 2:03 AM
Now if someone could just make the debug gem spawners placeable...they go all read to me no matter where i try em
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 2:16 AM
Once again, thanks everyone for your comments.

Quote: Originally posted by palabravampiress
I do have a question, though: after I use this mod to get my sims' stuff back, will deleting the mod successfully uninstall it? I don't want to have this stuff in my buy menu forever; I'd rather earn it.

Uninstalling is as simple as deleting the file .
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 8:07 AM
thank you so much !!
Banned
#20 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 12:26 PM
Woah thanks! Now I don't have to type BuyDebug and kill myself searching for them, ty!
Scholar
#21 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 3:58 PM
I think what jordoosims meant was, why do we need a mod when we just need to enter buydebug on in the cheat box for all this to become available to us. I think a lot of people are just being really careful about the amount of .packages in the mods folder and there's no sense having unnecessary ones. I'm not coming down on you, it's just that this is possible without having a mod. I use buydebug on all the time.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 3:59 PM
becareful with the eye of horus. there's a left and right eye. They teleport you to each other, the right teleports to the left--any left eye anywhere in the neighborhood--same with the right, but some things can go wrong, i had a sim teleport into a rock.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#23 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 5:02 PM
Hey, thanks. There are a lot of very interesting new items in WA, and I'm glad you've unlocked them.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims MX
Once again, thanks everyone for your comments.

Uninstalling is as simple as deleting the file .

Thanks!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 1:14 AM
I also have a mod that allows me to buy grapes, nectar, shower in a can, etc. and still use the buydebug cheat. I think this is a great mod but I'm just keeping my mods to a bare minmum in the game.
Page 1 of 4