Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nightingale Abbey

by KirsiF Posted 1st Dec 2009 at 1:52 AM - Updated 11th Mar 2010 at 5:54 AM by KirsiF

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 4:34 AM
Of course, you know what a nunnery is, don't you?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tjstreak
Of course, you know what a nunnery is, don't you?

A place for nuns? A convent? Or do you mean some slang word? Something naughty? I'm sorry, English is not my first language but I was under the impression it's mainly a convent for nuns.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 1:24 PM
Very charming! A well balanced and harmonious exterior...nice landscaping...warm rustic interiors....altogether a very lovely build.Good work.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 4:46 PM
Exquisite.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 8:24 PM
Aww. Thank you both! Though I'm sure I will never ever be as good a builder as ruthless is. :P
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 8:31 PM
Wow this is beautiful on the outside and simply stunning on the inside, so well thought out and realistic, i have to fav it, i just love it :lovestruc

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 9:11 PM
Great work! very impressed! (: And i dont say that often,

Call me Tyu. (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 12:43 PM
Thank you again! It's always nice to get positive feedback. :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 1:55 PM
you did a wonderful job on this. Every part of the house is perfect! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 10:13 PM
Such a gorgeous lot and beautifully decorated inside and out.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 7:45 PM
If this lot requires World Aventures, then why does the icon only mention TS3 basegame? You should probably change that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Serar
If this lot requires World Aventures, then why does the icon only mention TS3 basegame? You should probably change that.

The option was not available back while I made and uploaded this lot. I will check if it's possible to add the icon now.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 6:36 PM
Thank you for this lovely build. We (the crew over on The Sims Daily) started a re-do of Hidden Springs, which sort of slid to the back burner with the release of TS4. The idea was to make it into more of an Alpine-styled village. I still play TS3, and have been wanting to replace EA's hospital lot with something more along the lines of a small country practice. And this is perfect.