Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Desert Rose

by Bima276 Posted 1st Dec 2009 at 9:35 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 10:45 PM
Looks great!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 12:20 PM
Gorgeous work :-)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 5:54 PM
This house is so pretty and exotic. I can't wait to move myexplorer sim in!!! Thanks!!
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 9:15 PM
Really beautiful! Great work! (:
Alchemist
#6 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 4:59 AM
This captures my imagination. It looks very authentic to me!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 11:55 PM
This is a really nice house, that fit so well in Al Simhara. The architecture really looks like middle-east & north-Africa actual buildings, w/ bedrooms on terrace & open air main living area.
I specially enjoy that "no roof" style, and the pseudo living room w/ flowers as roof and the fact this is a ground level house, I hate see my sims stepping every time they get in or out the house. Plus, you made me "discover" some game items aka the bottom pattern of the bathroom walling and the master bed, I really like them both (2b reused).
A few things I would have done different: all the rooms are too small, I can't add anything in the bedroom, for example, to give more moodlets as sleeping, plus they're lost squares underneath both stairs. I find the outside living room decoration (peace statue + 2x Rah eyes) a little too much, I would prefer more space & a fountain. And last, the garden, I like gardening, it gives my sims good food , I find the path to go to it much too long, there should be a back door, and when you actually garden, you prefer to have you vegs grouped around automatic (water) spashers, it would take the all day to harvest that king of garden. And you didn't plant it w/ you sim in-game, 'cause it's all at normal quality, beurk I'll have to re-plant all ...
... but don't worry, I'm gonna use the build tool to adjust it to my sims needs, keeping the main lines of your architecture and colors I like +++
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 1:16 PM
Just what I was looking for. thank you sharing it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 5:00 PM
Lovely house, comfortable but not excessive and very tastefully decorated. I just wish the garden had not been littered with produce. The plants were all there, and it took some time to find and collect them all, but that's a minor thing.