Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BAINGANI - Purple Regency Gown

by magicalme1289 Posted 5th Dec 2009 at 4:15 AM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 7:30 AM
Wow, it's wonderful! Thank you :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 9:21 AM
I'm glad you like.
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 9:56 AM
Wonderful dress! I like it!
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 9:58 AM
Thanks a lot for this wonderful regency dress! It's amazing, love it. Hope that there will follow more dresses
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 11:36 AM
I love it...It's wonderful...I hope to see something else soon...
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 12:57 PM
I hope to see more of this sort of thing from you (but if not, that's shiney, too)... it's gorgeous. I love regency dresses, and the fabric is wonderful. You've got good taste.
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 4:31 PM
Very pretty formal
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 5:47 PM
What a pretty shade of purple! I am really in love with this dress.
Scholar
#10 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 6:38 PM
I actually have a Jane Austen sim and an Emma Woodhouse sim. This will be perfect for them. Thank you!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 8:25 PM
Fantastic work! I study the long Eighteenth Century (runs from about late 1600s to around 1815ish) and I focus on the relationship between England and its colonies. Fashion, especially women's fashion, is where this relationship becomes really interesting. I was hoping that someone would put something like this up for me to use.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 8:25 PM
Oh I'm so pleased everyone is liking this! There will definitely be more to follow, I have a lot made already.
Zombie Socks
#13 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 8:55 PM
How cute! I've never though polka-dots could look so good on such a refined outfit!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 9:03 PM
Good job!
Alchemist
#15 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 10:18 PM
I keep trying to hit the thanks button, but it won't register. Just so you know why the thanks aren't showing up.
Great job.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#16 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 2:10 AM
Very pretty, sexy but yet modest. thanks for sharing

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 4:20 PM
I'm a fan of your writing, and now a fan of your cc! Thank you for sharing with us. Terribly sexy gown.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#18 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by applefeather2
I keep trying to hit the thanks button, but it won't register. Just so you know why the thanks aren't showing up.
Great job.

Hello Magicalme, I have already reported this to site issue, Delphy Have taken care of the Thank You problem, so all should be fine. Once again I love this dress recolors are in order I hope.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#19 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 11:58 AM
Wow, this dress is fantastic ! Immediate download and thanks a ton for sharing
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 7:02 PM
This is great I'd love to see some more of your cc.
Instructor
#21 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 10:16 PM
Goodness, I love it!

Thanks for sharing

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 11:18 PM
you should say it's a recolor, otherwise it gives the impression that you made it and used a mesh from All-About-Style. is looks strikingly similar to one on the AAS site.

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FoxyPink
you should say it's a recolor, otherwise it gives the impression that you made it and used a mesh from All-About-Style. is looks strikingly similar to one on the AAS site.

I did make it using a mesh from All-About-Style... It's not a recolor of anything made by her.

Edit: Also, I can't figure out which dress you're talking about from there.
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 9:03 PM
Lovely, this and the the recolors...
What's the poly on this gown?
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 2:38 AM
This is a lovely gown. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2