Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glass and Wood Desk Mat: For that empty desk space.

by hisui_hana Posted 13th Dec 2009 at 11:31 PM - Updated 27th Mar 2010 at 5:03 PM by hisui_hana

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 3:08 AM
This is really cool!! Great job and thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 10:31 AM
This is lovely! But will Children and Teens still use the desk for their homework? Or will they look for somewhere else to do it?
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 11:38 AM
Very beautiful and useful.Downloading your mat,its a great object.Thank you for sharing your talent and your work with us.
I adore the pic of your little office/library.So cozy!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 12:29 PM
thank you cool
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 5:05 PM
Thank you!! I was in need of this!! But I have the same question as GlitchingGeko.

Quote: Originally posted by GlitchingGecko
Will Children and Teens still use the desk for their homework?

Thanks for creating!
Feel free of kindly correcting my spelling mistakes
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 7:36 PM Last edited by hisui_hana : 15th Dec 2009 at 12:55 AM.
Gecko and Yoko, I do not know. I don't have any teens yet and didn't think about trying that out. EDIT The teen sims will use the desk like normal with the mat on it. I posted new photos in the attachments.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 4:40 AM
The mat looks great but when I zoom out, the color becomes red, and it kinda blinks. I only have the base game, updated til 1.7 and I have direct x 9. Any suggestions on what to do so I can keep this in my game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 3:48 AM
I'm not sure what would cause that. All I have is the base game right now too,and it works fine. Please try deleting the one purchased and get a new on in game. Let me know if the problem persists.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 1:30 PM
Thank you! Ah I can't stand the empty space either, I need clutter! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 3:24 PM
I saw this download on your profile, I was just about to download it.... And I didn't realise that it's for sims 3! :'(
Oh well, I'll still download it