Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Great Escape

by Rudrakali Posted 11th Dec 2009 at 9:48 PM - Updated 30th Dec 2009 at 9:20 PM by Rudrakali

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 11:00 PM
wow! great work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Alchemist
#3 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 3:07 AM
It's really charming. I really like the sloped roof over the entry.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 1:30 PM
Wonderful house!! =)
This reminds me of a N64 videogame called Rayman ll: The Great Escape. What a game!! l loved Rayman, althought he doenst have arms & legs...=(

But he´s so CutE!!! ... Could you say me where can l get the white modern house above on the first picture.. Thank u so much aNd ....MERry Chrsitmas!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 3:00 PM
awsome house !!! ,,nice place for wooohoo & nice view too
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Destroyer
Could you say me where can l get the white modern house above on the first picture..

If you place my Great Escape on the Sunnyside Strand lot, in Sunset Valley, you'll notice that the white modern house is already there! The only problem is that it belongs to the Wilsonoff family (I think), so you'll have to kick them out first if you want to move someone in ^.^

And Merry Christmas to you too!

There used to be a tree, Where we took our pretty things, We'd hook them by a thread, Golden egg lipstick and feathers, And watch the light shine through, I'm afraid to forget you, I am remembering you, You were sparkling - My brightest diamond
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 10:01 PM
Love the house but I am unable to download "The Translucent Creatures Photographs Set". When I click on the link to download it brings up a page with letters, numbers, and question marks. Is there a mirror link to download it? Thanks!

Is All That We See Or Seem But A Dream Within A Dream

It is not the State that orders us. It is we that order the State.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebel_lady_ok
Love the house but I am unable to download "The Translucent Creatures Photographs Set". When I click on the link to download it brings up a page with letters, numbers, and question marks. Is there a mirror link to download it? Thanks!

How strange... I went and downloaded it on my roommate's computer and it worked fine. I went back on my home page and posted the set again, separately and in .sims3pack format. Please tell me if it solves the problem for you when you get the chance.

http://rudrakalisparklingdesigns.we...ecorations.html

There used to be a tree, Where we took our pretty things, We'd hook them by a thread, Golden egg lipstick and feathers, And watch the light shine through, I'm afraid to forget you, I am remembering you, You were sparkling - My brightest diamond
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 5:51 PM
No matter what I do, I can't place this terrific house in my game The lot was re-zoned to residential but it absolutely won't let me place it there. Is there a trick to it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simosity
No matter what I do, I can't place this terrific house in my game The lot was re-zoned to residential but it absolutely won't let me place it there. Is there a trick to it?

Yes! You need to bulldoze the lot first =)

Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rudrakali
Yes! You need to bulldoze the lot first =)

Thanks! I will try that =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 3:02 AM
thank you very much looks great