Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Louisiana Tech Sweatshirt and Cheap Jeans

by fanseelamb Posted 14th Dec 2009 at 7:27 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2010 at 8:26 PM by fanseelamb : adding keywords

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 11:11 PM
yay! My mom went to Louisiana Tech, and she bought a sweatshirt for my dad that he still wears, and now he can wear it in game! Thanks!

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.- Proverbs 31:30
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 8:31 AM
Perfect, thank you! =)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 4:36 AM
Aw, thanks guys. And you're welcome. Glad a few other folks can get some use out of this too.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 7:21 PM
haha totally got the reference to Dead to the World awesome!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 7:41 PM
ultraerica: Hee 10 points and a cookie for you! Yeah I was reading it and had a sudden urge to sim that particular ensemble.
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 4:43 AM
thx for this cool outfit
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#8 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 12:33 AM
I take it you're in the Ruston area?
I'm in Monroe, so go Warhawks!

Thanks for the awesomeness!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 12:41 AM
Elephant: Actually, no. I'm far from Louisiana and not much of a sports fan either. I was just reading a book where a character wore this outfit and felt compelled to sim it. Monroe is often mentioned in the book though!
Mother Function
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 8:27 PM
\o/ LOUISIANA!

Although I don't go to LATech...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 7:57 AM
I can't even begin to tell you how pleased I am to wander across this since I'm a LA Tech student. Definitely downloading this.