Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#51 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 8:11 PM
Stop taking it off topic you guys. This is not a thread created to discuss Harry Potter (and yes, I do know I took it off topic, but now im shoving you all back on topic)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 3:09 AM
Well today EvilOverlord sugjestedI get a spell check on my computer and that made me sad becuse my computer already has one but it doesn't spread to online. I am so sad.
Banned
Original Poster
#53 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 3:36 AM
I'm sorry, but the horrible spelling, whether accidental or you just don't know how to spell the words, is giving me a headache. Therefore, I am forced to conclude that you, like Twilight. ._.

Haha, I choose to mock Twilight and it's odious fans any chance I get.
Banned
#54 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 3:42 AM
I like Twilight and my Language Arts teacher says that I test higher than any other student she's ever had. So :P
Banned
Original Poster
#55 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 3:58 AM
www.twilightsucks.com

go to hatemail. Point proven.
Banned
#56 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 4:02 AM
lol

But you can't say all people who like Twilight are illiterate.

Now, people who are OBSESSED with Twilight....that's a whole different story.
Banned
Original Poster
#57 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 4:10 AM
Good point Sidney. You are an excellent example. But now you've learned the origins of the species 'Twitard'
Banned
#58 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 4:11 AM
I used to be a Twitard. But that was 7th grade. The hormones and all that...
Mad Poster
#59 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 4:43 AM
Okay, I'm contemplating piercings, and I need some advice.

At the moment, I don't have any piercings, not even my ears, but I plan, before I go back to school in February to have at least them pierced. Other than that, I want a stud in my nose and my bellybutton, as well as potentially getting the upper part of my ear pierced once as well. What do you all think about that? Too much metal?
Banned
#60 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 4:51 AM
As long as you don't do more than one on your face, it should be good.
Bellybutton piercings are extremely painful and get infected easily, just thought I'd warn you about that. I have a friend who got one and was always poking it and didn't take very good care of it...well, it got infected.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 4:55 AM
Hrm, a friend of mine, who has the lowest pain threshold I know, got her bellybutton done a couple of years ago and didn't feel a thing. That's the one piercing I'm most unsure about though, in terms of the ones I'm interested in.

Why not more than one on my face?
Banned
#62 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 4:56 AM
Oh. Well, that's what I hear. I've never had one in my bellybutton, so I guess I don't really know.

I suppose you could have more than one on your face, but I would think that's too much. Unless you're all goth and emo-ish...and I get the feeling that you aren't. lol
Mad Poster
#63 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 5:00 AM
Haha, no, I'm most definitely not gothish/emo-esque. I think you just have to have a particular sort of style, though. I mean, DollyRot on this site has/had a lot of piercings, but that just suits her look. A friend of mine has two in each ear, plus an upper ear one on one ear, her nose done, and she's thinking about her eyebrow as well, but she can pull it off. I don't think I'll go past a nose stud though :P
Banned
#64 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 5:00 AM
Yeah, anyone can pull off a nose stud. Even some of the preppies at my school have those.
Alchemist
#65 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 8:09 AM
I say go for it, and agree with Sidney. I think go for all of them, and if your worried about the bellybutton one - do that one last (I don't know how painful it is, I do know that they can get infected really easily which apparently can hurt more than getting it done in the first place). But I think the peircings in the ears would look quite nice, so I'd definitely get them done if nothing else.

I agree with Sidney though, don't overdo it, cause you look like an emo/goth(esque) which I'm pretty sure you don't want

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Inventor
#66 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 11:17 AM
My sister has 3 ear piercings on one ear, 2 on the other and her nose pierced. She wants to get a tattoo for her 21st birthday but I'm not sure if she will 'cause her birthday is looming now and she hasn't picked anything yet.
Don't get tongue or bellybutton. Dimple and eyebrow piercings are cute... I kind of want my eyebrow done when I'm of legal age but I am a wimp. I almost passed out getting my ears done.
I guess I'm a bit of a goth. Black boots, black frilly gloves up to my elbow, piercings, a lot of eyeliner... that is if I had enough money. At the moment I have NO money and my secret favourite shop is Punky Fish which is quite expensive even in sales. I guess I'll have to stick with my boring outfits and nerdy shoes. I'll always have my hats though. :lovestruc

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Scholar
#67 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 12:18 PM
I want piercings, but I'm terrified of needles D: I don't even have my ears pierced!

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Inventor
#68 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 12:22 PM
I have my ears pierced but, like I said, I'm a wimp and wouldn't stand getting my bellybutton or tongue pierced. Plus they can get infected. *sigh*

I should really get a new avatar... preferably a Merlin one, but I want it to be Christmassy. That's why I have this Wall-e one.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Scholar
#69 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 12:31 PM
My ears were pierced when I was a baby, but they got blocked and I couldn't be bothered to get them pierced again xD

My friend has an industrial, it's really cool - except it got infected and now its all icky

Dreamwidth
Mad Poster
#70 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 3:28 PM
I used to have my ears pierced but I couldn't be bothered with them and they healed up, so I might get them done again for my 14th birthday.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Scholar
#71 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 4:37 PM
You mean I'm not the only teenage girl who doesn't have her ears pierced?
I was starting to think that I was the only one.

Why are girls expected to have pierced ears? What is so great about using a needle to poke a hole in your ear? I fail to understand this...
Banned
#72 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 7:16 PM
I can't help you, because I'm going through the exact same situation.
Banned
Original Poster
#73 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elena Swan
I'm in love with my best friend.
He is very kind with me and we talk so much...
But I think he is in love with my best friend so I don't know what can I do.
We are very similar...

Can you help me, please??
I need any help!!!!!

If they come together I will die!!!!
He is all I'm living for and all I'm dying for!!!!!!

PLEASE, HELP ME!!!!!!

Sorry hun, but I'm in a bit of a pickle too. And I'm not quite sure of what I could do. I guess I could say this: "STOP ACTING LIKE BELLA SWAN! NO SUICIDING OVER A GUY YOU LIKE!"
Banned
#74 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 8:18 PM
^ Quite right. I'm not in the EXACT same situation, I suppose.

But right now I'm angry at myself. Because I just realized I have custom content in my game. Created by Ms. Numbers-for-a-name. How did it get there? I don't know.
Scholar
#75 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 9:02 PM
Sidney - Are you sure? Her creation is only a slightly modified nightlife dress - she just removed the straps.

Dreamwidth

Page 3 of 6