Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prince Nuada

by MegatronsPet Posted 20th Dec 2009 at 7:50 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2010 at 11:00 PM by MegatronsPet

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 8:18 PM
OMG!!! He is fantasticly wicked awesome. You have done a great job. I have been wanting to make him and his sister. Thanks so much.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 9:23 PM
Wow, thank you, it means a lot to me! n_n
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 9:29 PM
Hotness O.O And great work, thank you :-D !
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 7:09 PM
Now, I have never seen any of the Hell Boy movies, and I don't intend to, but this guy looks almost exactly like a type of alien called the Wraith. They are from a T.V. series called Stargate Atlantis., and they eat people. If you don't believe me, look at this link...

http://alone-in-night.ic.cz/stevethewraith1.jpg

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 10:57 PM
TheLizardLover is right this elf (his outfit & hair) reminds of the wraith. In fact I've downloaded him just for that reason to get his outfit and hair for my sims wraith.

The sims 2 wraith skins I'm using came from:
http://roguenebulan.livejournal.com/1311.html
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 9:01 AM
WOW!!! This is the nicest looking Sim i've seen here in along time!! Prince Nuada in Hellboy 2 was GORGEOUS, and you did him justice. Fantastic work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 7:07 AM
God. He's amazingly gorgeous! Too bad he's evil...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 12:22 PM
I'm having problems with Nuada showing up, in-game. I've used Clean Installer, and the standard way..But not luck. I don't get any error messages saying he can't be installed. Any ideas to have him in my game, i'm so wanting him in it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 2:55 AM
I'm having the same problem lisahoneychan is having. He looks so briliant! What should I do?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 7:37 PM Last edited by MegatronsPet : 4th Mar 2010 at 2:15 AM.
Hi, apologies to people having problems! My lappy was recently destroyed, but I hope to finally install TS2 on my new lappy in a week or so - I'll look into it then (sure hope the files work, cuz I need Nuada myself!!!)

EDIT: well, downloaded the sim2pack and installed it into a spanking new TS2 installation, and it worked. At first the head indeed didn't show as a custom head in CAS, but the whole sim showed under the CAS "use pre-made" option. If he's showing up in your BS, I'd clone him in there - the clone might work...
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 10:00 PM
OMG!!! Sooooo good!!! But, I don't really like him, because his attitude, lol. I like his sister WWAAYY more!! But anyways, good sim!!!
Instructor
#13 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 3:30 PM
You really captured the face, nice work! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th May 2010 at 3:24 AM
Beautiful sim. Can't wait to try him out for my game. I did manage to make a Nuada sim but had probs with the oufit. Yours is just perfect. Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th May 2010 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sephirayne
Beautiful sim. Can't wait to try him out for my game. I did manage to make a Nuada sim but had probs with the oufit. Yours is just perfect. Thanks

Thanks! Certainly far from perfect (as I now realize on the newer lappy), but indeed a pain to make. Are you Sephirayne elsewhere? - if so, I happened just yesterday across the cosplay pix on one of your sites, they are awesome!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:43 AM
Man you are a GOD! Thank you!! *hugs*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 7:31 PM
Thanks so much, been waiting for someone with better skills to do him up~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 6:32 AM
:o!! I -love- Prince Nuada! <3 Yay! I'm a happy Simmer now. Now there just needs to be a good Princess Nuala Sim and we're good here. Hee, hee!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 1:04 PM
Omg he is gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 9:41 AM
I never heard of Prince Nuada, but oh my god! He is such a handsome sim! :lovestruc :lovestruc I love his clothes, long hair, and evil face. Very handsome and gorgeous! :lovestruc :lovestruc Fantastic job for creating him!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 2:25 PM
god!!! i really love that sim it's one of my favourites films
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 12:15 PM
He's from hellboy the golden army and he's a bad guy so he's not very nice but I will download him cuz I like his weapon