Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wee Barnoid #24 (under 16.000§) – No CC

by plasticbox Posted 8th Jan 2010 at 6:17 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2010 at 6:56 PM by plasticbox

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 7:01 PM
Really nice PB. I like the colour!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 7:54 PM
Thanks for going smaller - I downloaded a world that has 14x20 lots - your lots even small - were not small enough - I tried to build and got tired - I checked one more time and you have one that fits - hope you build more at the 10x20 size - again - Thanks....
Theorist
#4 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 7:55 PM
Thanks for sharing your work, I really needed more starter houses in my game!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 9:02 PM
As always, your houses are awesome.
This one is no exception, thank you for sharing once again.

ClicknPsycho
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:39 AM
I would like to thank you most enthusiastically for play-testing your houses. I've been downloading (and subsequently) deleting worlds that *clearly* have never been play-tested. It's a shame that many creators don't take the extra time to make sure their work won't muck up someone's game. So oodles and oodles of THANK YOU for making sure we get awesometastic downloads!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 2:32 AM
plasticbox, your Wee Barnoid set is by far my favorite of any I have seen.
I've always favored small lots and so I'm happy to say I have the whole set!

Bravo! And keep up the good work!
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 2:35 AM
Once again - Super cute house. The variety you have in your Barnoid houses is fantastic! Keep up the great work!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 3:00 AM
What can I say that hasn't been said already? Imaginative work with minimum basics. Much appreciated, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:02 AM
When my desktop computer died and I was without TS3, I was upset, but when my mother lent her laptop to me I was happy...
Until I noticed that there werent very many starter homes and I was unable to use the internet on her laptop to download.
I now have my own laptop and am happy to finally have your lots back in my game, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 7:33 AM
Wow, did you use a fence instead of a foundation; cuz that was brilliant! The way the pillars fit is genius.

Sold my Soul for Rock 'n' Roll
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 8:19 AM
it's beautiful but there are no split level stairs, usually you add them in, ho well, thanks
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 10:42 AM
elles sont toujours aussi fabuleuses tes maisons: petites mais il y a juste ce qu'il faut (dans celle-ci il n'y a pas le coin tv!!). Tu arrive bien à maîtriser l'outil construction, tu utilises beaucoup les demi étages et je suis admirative!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 1:26 PM
I love starter homes, especially yours. You've been my favorite creator since the Sims2. Thanks for your fantastic ideas.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:20 PM
lol, this would be perfect for my custom world where i accidentally made all the lots too small!
Instructor
#16 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 5:39 AM
Starters cannot get any cuter than this! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 6:31 PM
Hi pbox. Thank you for continuing the Wee Barnoid series. Can I ask if 10x20 is your size of choice going forward? I'm building a world and I have set up a Wee Barnoid area, and if you are going to make a lot more of the 10x20, I'll set up an area for that. I know I will want every one of them. Thanks again.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 2:49 AM
Love your starter homes. Glad to have them for TS3. Thanks much!

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 10:40 AM
lion: I have no idea. I currently don't have a world to build in, so I don't build anything. I'll alway try not to make lots larger than necessary, but I'm not going to build to anybody else's specs.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 10:22 PM
Understood. Rather, I'm trying to build a world that can use your houses, preferably going forward. But I understand if you haven't decided on anything.
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 3:59 PM
Great set of houses, just what I need. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 3:09 PM
I knew I could trust you! I finally gave in and got myself TS3 and rather than spend time building (which I love to do usually) I wanted to dive in and see what the simselfs could get into but there were no houses that they could afford, so here I came! And what goodies you have, I'm about to have some very lucky sims in my game. Thank You, Plasticbox.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 1:02 AM
Lovely curb appeal and incredible use of the space. Perfect!