Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glass Rings Halogen Wall Lamps

by Odysseus1960 Posted 11th Jan 2010 at 6:56 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 7:49 PM
Another great work!

All your creations fits like a glove in my Sim's lots.

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 9:22 PM
Very Modern I like it! Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 10:34 PM
very cool!Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 12:53 AM
Have i said already, that i love your creations? Yes? Okay, it doesn't matter!!! I can say this again and again.... Odysseus, i love your creations!! *big grin*
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 9:17 AM
I use the ceiling lights alot, maybe a little too much in my sim houses, but I know I will be using the wall lamps alot too. Thanks for the set that compliments my sim's houses.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#7 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 9:46 AM
This lamp is a must-have.You know what? I think that Sim-Ometry is an excellent lamp company,I have already purchased several lamps from "them" and I'll keep doing so...
Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creations.Hugs.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 6:45 PM
As always, thank you all for taking the time to leave a comment. That's very nice of you guys.

Quote: Originally posted by Mehrlicht
This lamp is a must-have.You know what? I think that Sim-Ometry is an excellent lamp company,I have already purchased several lamps from "them" and I'll keep doing so...
Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creations.Hugs.
Thanks a lot Mehrlicht!

Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I use the ceiling lights alot, maybe a little too much in my sim houses, but I know I will be using the wall lamps alot too. Thanks for the set that compliments my sim's houses.
Yeah, I'm addicted to my ceiling spot too.

Enjoy this one everyone.

Odysseus
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 4:13 PM
I love your style. Another great creation!

I noticed when I was decorating that you've spoiled me in the lighting department, I can't use anything but yours now. Everything else just seems obnoxiously over-lit.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 10:18 AM Last edited by BaXiM : 27th Jan 2010 at 10:35 AM.
Default german translation
Thanks. I love these lamps.
Here's a german translation
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimOmetry_GlassRingsHalogenWallLampGER.rar (163.4 KB, 3 downloads)
Description: SimOmetrys Halogen-Wandlampe mit deutscher Übersetzung
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 3:09 AM
I just loved the ambiance this light created... that introspective, or intimating atmosphere... beautiful! and charming.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 7:40 PM
This is such an awesome idea! Something that could have easily been in HELS. Thanks :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 3:22 AM
love these lamps. they give my sims' home a very modern feel to it. ty very much