Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Navel Piercing (now for males and females)

by LadyFrontbum Posted 15th Jan 2010 at 4:59 PM - Updated 19th Jan 2010 at 5:32 AM by BasTyra : updated to add male file

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 5:11 PM
Thanks for this, and your model is beautiful!

My experimental TS3 Tumblr: Aeschere - Sims³
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 5:28 PM
thanks! I've been waiting for this <3 !
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 6:14 PM
Thank you so much for this much-needed accessory. My star sim thanks you dearly, too.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 6:55 PM
dude this is kinda coolthe next things that you should make are adult piercingsXD
and one litlle question
are you dutch to because it says navel piercing:P
Mad Poster
#6 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 7:21 PM
adorable! you should do more variations of bellybutton rings. :P
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 7:21 PM
lol! I want this beautiful lady! Where can I download this sims?
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 8:34 PM
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 9:03 PM
Thank you!

"Now I am become Death"
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wwwxmncom
lol! I want this beautiful lady! Where can I download this sims?

I SECOND THIS ! :D
She is so pretty! Please share :P

Also lovely piercing. Ima download as soon as re-install of ts3 is complete :3
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 4:28 AM
Thanks guys!
Ok regarding the sim, she's actually my work in progress Nina Dobrev / Elena Gilbert (the chick from the vampire diaries). However, if you really like her as she is I can throw the current simfile up on my site for you before I keep working on her. Just let me know, otherwise once I've finished her she will be available in a Vamp Diaries set with the two fellas who play alongside her.

christmas fear, I plan on trying out more styles. I had a few I was working on but because they are 'painted on' I was having a lot of trouble finding designs that would shrink without losing too much detail and still look 3d. I will definitely try more though.

Flipi234, nope not dutch

Oh and if anyone finds any issues with certain skins could you please let me know? Thanks.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 5:24 AM
What a beautiful accessory Bas. Great job :D

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BasTyra
Thanks guys!
Ok regarding the sim, she's actually my work in progress Nina Dobrev / Elena Gilbert (the chick from the vampire diaries). However, if you really like her as she is I can throw the current simfile up on my site for you before I keep working on her. Just let me know, otherwise once I've finished her she will be available in a Vamp Diaries set with the two fellas who play alongside her.

christmas fear, I plan on trying out more styles. I had a few I was working on but because they are 'painted on' I was having a lot of trouble finding designs that would shrink without losing too much detail and still look 3d. I will definitely try more though.

Flipi234, nope not dutch

Oh and if anyone finds any issues with certain skins could you please let me know? Thanks.

coming soon? when will that be done?
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 6:43 AM
your sim is gorgeous! please upload her! WHERE DID YOU DOWNLOAD THAT HAIR?!

btw love the piercing -- looks great! thanks!

please reply :D
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 9:32 AM
wwwxmncom, shouldn't be much longer.

katelyn, the hair is from here:
http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=13855.0
Sorry, I thought I credited it.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 1:40 PM
Lovely!! Thank you so much for making this! Shall check it out in the game immediately

And I agree with Flipi234, any chances of a male version? It's so gorgeous.

Do what you've always dreamed of doing, you never know what tomorrow brings.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 3:15 PM
I can make a male version when I get a chance I have family visiting at the moment so I won't be able to do any simming for about a week! Talk about withdrawals

Thanks everyone.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 10:25 AM
Thanks so much! Fantastic job. <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -Mark Twain.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 2:08 PM
I commented on My Sims3 Blog but I will say it here too - I think it is great that we have a navel piercing that isn't painted on a skin so we can add it to any Sim we want. I recolor the piercing to a dark blue so that it shows up on my fair skinned Sim and it looks great, especially when she is in her bikini!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 3:36 PM
Glad that it works well for you rockergrrl37203 :D

Someone on ms3b commented that it doesn't work properly on all skins, I wish they'd been more specific.
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 8:29 PM
LOL lovely
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 4:45 AM
Thank you so much. The other one I have in game doesn't work for larger sims so I understand your distress. Again, this is much appreciated.
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:52 AM
Thank you this mod is awesome xD
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 2:20 PM
Thanks everyone
I added another file with a piercing for males.
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 4:27 PM
I also think your model is beautiful!!! The Piercing is awesome. I pretty much love all your work. Thank you!
Page 1 of 3