Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Park Avenue

by armiel Posted 14th Jan 2010 at 1:52 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 4:47 PM
As this is my first upload I would like for you guys to leave a little comment about the house. Does it work for you, do you like it, do you want more? I love the game and I love making houses on it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 12:14 PM
I love the outside of the house, but if I were you, I'd try and work a bit on the interior decor, some patterns do not go well together and I'd use some more vivid colours. But overall, it's a really lovely house!

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 1:55 PM
Thanks for the advise and for the comment. This was really my first upload ever. I have another one the moderation queue, hope they'll let it pass, it's a bit more made out. I'm also suffering from a lot custom content that I have on the game, makes it a bit difficult to separate original game stuff from them, and from store items... So I did use only few furnitures I definately knew weren't custom.
Typical
#5 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 10:49 PM Last edited by lewjen : 6th Sep 2013 at 4:51 AM.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 6:08 PM
I love your house. Its so cozy. I hope to see more houses