Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jeanette Voerman V2 - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

by Slipslop Posted 23rd Jan 2010 at 8:49 AM - Updated 16th May 2010 at 2:25 AM by Slipslop : text edit, added additional pictures and integrated them into the text

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 11:26 AM
Excellent, your original version of her was already great but this one is even better! Very nice work, love all of your VTM:B sims!
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 2:00 PM
Very creative and not an everyday run-of-the-mill sim...I like her. Thank you for sharing Jeanette!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 2:09 PM
Hihi awesome, I just got this game to work on my pc. Its fun to see a sims 3 Jeanette also Great work <3

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 3:00 PM
Many thanks everyone, Jeanette really needed that surgery and i think i will give Nines an overhaul too, but i have some other VtMB sims almost finished too, stay tuned

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 5:48 PM
great redo and looking forward for more!
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 8:00 PM
I love the Voreman sister!!! Was my favorite part of the game!!! Thanks for sharing your Sim with us!!! Great work!!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 10:21 PM
Wow!!! She is absolutely superb, and spitting image of the lovely Jeanette now Great work. I look forward to seeing more!
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 10:28 AM
She looks awesome
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 3:46 AM
This refuses to install to my game. If I have it in the save file and make a new one named Jeanette Voerman it'll rename to Jeanette Voerman1 and I can load and save that but it refuses to play with this file at all. I've tried deleting cache files and it locks up the file when I'm in create a sim, ie won't let me move it out of directory or delete it, but won't load and let me use it. Using 1.46 patch 0001 version of the game.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 4:55 AM
Totally awesome Jeanette character from Bloodlines, really cool thnx... :0)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nobody
This refuses to install to my game. If I have it in the save file and make a new one named Jeanette Voerman it'll rename to Jeanette Voerman1 and I can load and save that but it refuses to play with this file at all. I've tried deleting cache files and it locks up the file when I'm in create a sim, ie won't let me move it out of directory or delete it, but won't load and let me use it. Using 1.46 patch 0001 version of the game.

Phew pretty nifty error you got there, first of all i would suggest you update your game to the latest version and you need at least all the sliders and the sliderlimitmod for this sim. I tested the download before upload and everything showed up correctly in my game, so i don't know what's wrong sorry.

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
Phew pretty nifty error you got there, first of all i would suggest you update your game to the latest version and you need at least all the sliders and the sliderlimitmod for this sim. I tested the download before upload and everything showed up correctly in my game, so i don't know what's wrong sorry.

Checked out your version 1 of it and got it working just by modding that file up a bit with the clothes and the slider hacks I've got installed. Just can't figure out why that one unpacks as a working sim3 file and the version 2 unpacks as a weird file both in name and usage. My guess is it's the awesomemod doing something to it.
But anyway just wanted to blab away about my experiences with it because it helps people mess around with this stuff.
I grabbed fea darksong as well to try her out. Having some real fun with these gang of ladies playing alongside my own misfits.
Only played a few hours but still have never seen her fangs yet. So I guess I gotta get someone in the gang to build up a good sense of humor.
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 11:05 AM
Great job, but I still think there are several more suitable custon hair for Jeanette (and for Therese as well).
Also, I saw the same mascara as Jeanette has, somewhere.
As you see, I think there're still lots of little things here to be redone *please, don't bite me for my opinion *
Give us an ideal Therett, will you? ^^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 11:46 AM Last edited by Slipslop : 26th Jan 2010 at 12:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tempestary
Great job, but I still think there are several more suitable custon hair for Jeanette (and for Therese as well).
Also, I saw the same mascara as Jeanette has, somewhere.
As you see, I think there're still lots of little things here to be redone *please, don't bite me for my opinion *
Give us an ideal Therett, will you? ^^

Thanks, don't worry constructive feedback is always welcome and meant good. I tried many hairs, but imo hardly any of those fit, the base pigtails were the closest imo. If you have an example for a more fitting hairstyle please post it here, then i'll add some pics with it.

I asked Vanito to alter the goth eyeliner he created, because the one he created is twice the size but he quit Sims 3 and i wanted to get Jeanette uploaded. I could've altered the eyeliner, but i don't have photoshop experience so i scratched it.

@Nobody
What do you mean with weird files? The download-rar contains .package files and one .sim file named "Jeanette Voerman HD", if you put those into the correct folder it should work, i need to add that i always test the files without any additional content, also without awesomemod and it didn't crash for me. I still think that your 1.4 gameversion makes the troubles, but i'm not 100% sure.

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 1:54 AM
Ya it unpacks as Jeanette Voerman HD.sim
All good. But put in directory by hand and won't load. If I unpack to desktop and use install monkey on it it renames it The Sims3Jeanette Voerman HD.sim and tries to put it the wrong directory. May have something to do with XP versus vista or windows 7 file layout but doubt that. The file size isn't unusual. it's about the same as all other custom sims. Like I said it's weird. The only thing I can think of is why does it end in HD, what does that mean. None of my sims end in HD either name or name1.sim.

Version 1 works perfectly and your elf works perfectly.
Gonna have to agree with you on the hair. The only thing really missing is a good neck choker and shirt combo that is more open than the tie up shirt. But the mascara would be a good detail. Hair not much bang for buck there.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nobody
Ya it unpacks as Jeanette Voerman HD.sim
All good. But put in directory by hand and won't load. If I unpack to desktop and use install monkey on it it renames it The Sims3Jeanette Voerman HD.sim and tries to put it the wrong directory. May have something to do with XP versus vista or windows 7 file layout but doubt that. The file size isn't unusual. it's about the same as all other custom sims. Like I said it's weird. The only thing I can think of is why does it end in HD, what does that mean. None of my sims end in HD either name or name1.sim.

Version 1 works perfectly and your elf works perfectly.
Gonna have to agree with you on the hair. The only thing really missing is a good neck choker and shirt combo that is more open than the tie up shirt. But the mascara would be a good detail. Hair not much bang for buck there.

Yeah i will add some pics with Vanito's mascara, but personally it just looks a bit over the top, so i didn't use it.

Don't be confused about the filename, you can rename sim-files as you wish after you saved them. I could've renamed the sim-file to "pancakes123" and it wouldn't make a difference. If you give a sim a name and surname the game saves the sim-file with "name_surname" every copy will be named "name_surname1" "name_surname2" etc... The upload was tested as i said and all i can suggest is to update your game to the latest version and look if it works, you must know that in the new patch there are new official CAS-sliders and gamechanges available and maybe that is what causes your crashes. You are the only one who reported a crashing game with this particular sim, so either the other people don't care or the problem is on your side.

Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 10:51 PM
Hey there, first of all i want to say I loveee all the sims you've made so far. I have Jeanette, and she's in the right folder and everything is installed and yet she won't show up no matter what I do. Is there any way I can access her in the CAS aside from the Pre-made sims, because she isn't showing up there. I've checked both young adult and adult just to be sure, and sadly no Jeanette :<
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th May 2010 at 12:41 PM
Thank you!!!! She's great))
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th May 2010 at 11:19 PM
Ok I have downloaded all of your Vampire Sim's and something strange is happening.... All the girls show up but none of the guys.... I put them all i nthe same place savedsims folder .. so i dont know what is wrong.
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th May 2010 at 11:21 PM
Heh never mind I found them in the non-custom part.. witch is strange as well.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:30 PM
Yet another great sim, keep on making more :P
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 12:50 PM
good job man, really love Jeanette, thanks for making this

but escand's "Tiffany's Glaze" is not there any more? how can I download that?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 4:03 PM
I downloaded her, stuck her in the right folder, and she won't show up. Another sim I downloaded won't show up either. I've looked in all categories: YA, Adult, Elder, Teen, Child, Toddler, Custom, Pre-made... They won't show up! All the stuff that was included in the file showed up, but no Jeanette or Elexis. GAH!

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 1:33 PM
Very nice work. And soon enough, we can make her a real vampire!
Page 1 of 2