Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old World Villa - NO CC

by romagi Posted 24th Jan 2010 at 5:00 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2010 at 8:53 AM by romagi

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 5:43 PM
This is exactly what I need! Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 8:30 PM
Really pretty and I love the floor plan.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 9:47 PM
Very nice. Thank you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 2:11 AM
is this only for World Adventures?
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 3:49 AM
Thanks All! I am glad you like

I am not sure how Sims 3 works but I do have WA and the latest patch so the house was built with that installed.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 6:48 AM
Nice house. I love the little details like the "mouldy" wall covering on the outside of the house. It adds depth to the house. Good job =]

I have walked the edge of the Abyss.
I have governed the unwilling.
I have witnessed countless empires break before me.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
I have seen your future.
And I have learned.
There will be no more Sadness. No more Anger. No more Envy.
Instructor
#8 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 11:12 AM
Absolutely gorgeous - I love the Frenchy influence (being the uber francophile that I am).
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gamernerd922
is this only for World Adventures?

You will need to have WA to have the basement.
Scholar
#10 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 4:18 PM
thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 6:32 PM Last edited by Yeshall : 2nd Aug 2010 at 6:50 PM.
Could someone clear something up for me? Do I need The Sims 2 easy installer to put this house in my Sims 3?. I keep rereading all the instructions to put it in my game but it still isn't showing up. I downloaded it to my downloads folder, and then using winrar, extracted the files into my mod/packages folder, then went in the packages folder, and clicked on it. It brought up the launcher, but it doesn't show. Riverview works, and a couple other things Ive downloaded but not houses? Any help is appreciated.

*** NM I figured it out
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 6:54 PM
You should be able to download it to anywhere. Unzip it - open the folder and double click on the icon - the launcher should open up and install the house for you.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 10:37 AM
WOW, my friend, I don't know how I missed this gorgeous creation of yours... This house is fantastic, amazing and so sweet all together !

Plus, it has been featured in a French Sims Site called Rabiere & Co in which I am also a member here

He hee, it was so great to see you over there too, so I just wanted to let you know
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 2:43 PM Last edited by romagi : 6th Oct 2010 at 3:01 PM.
I will have to check it out!
I am glad they liked this lot!

Maybe I can learn alittle French