Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chic Country - Unfurnished/Decorated ( bah) *Hack Free*

by Loverat Posted 18th Jan 2005 at 8:24 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Master Cocktail Shaker
#2 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 9:33 AM
Loverat

Wow that looks relaxing and beautiful - the recoloured furniture looks great (i.e. the white piano and the potplants/coffee table, bedroom wardrobe) - I like the simple design of the building and light colours you've used both inside and out - it looks very easy to play - very nice work - it is indeed country chic

cheerio!
nina
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 9:39 AM Last edited by Simmsy_girl : 18th Jan 2005 at 9:41 AM. Reason: For got to say well done:P
Loverat why is it you allways make great things?They are all Unbeleveable! Thank you so much!Its so how do I say?.....:::cHiCk CoUnTrY:::......

W E L L D O N E! ! ! ! :p:p:p
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 2:12 PM
As long as you arent the kind of person who gets crap recolors like things without texture or something, Id be glad to get all those with the house. ^.^

But I guess we get an unfurnished one. Too bad.
#5 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 11:07 PM
ooooo, i want to live there! Nicely done
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th May 2005 at 7:58 AM
thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 10:25 AM
Thank-you this looks amazing!, downloading right now!, by the way I love rats 2!
I got two of my own...lol! I know what you mean...im just crazy :moose:
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 12:58 AM
I thought this house was beautiful,but every time I try to download it, I get an empty package in clean pack installer. Did I do something wrong?

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon