Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yukie - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

by Slipslop Posted 29th Jan 2010 at 10:42 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2011 at 8:28 PM by Slipslop : text fixes, switched the thumbnail to a slightly bigger one for more quality

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 11:58 PM
Yayy, more VTM:B characters! Excellent sim as always, really great resemblance and very nicely done!
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:06 AM
You got me!! When I read that the next one was asian, I was certain it was going to be Ming. This is cool, I have never seen a Yukie sim before. It is kinda like seeing a Knox sim, except I'm not the only one who likes Yukie I am so downloading her.

Don't Meth With Montana.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:25 AM
Pretty good! I played Bloodlines several times, a very good game, and always liked this character!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:33 AM
She is awesome. I like her allot, thanks for making her

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 7:38 AM
Many thanks everyone! Back to the roots to the Bloodlines sims. I have about 3 more characters almost finished, one of them is also Ming Xiao, which i planed earlier originally, but lost interest. Knox the crazy Ghoul is a pretty good suggestion too, i look what i can do, stay tuned

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 10:07 AM Last edited by Nyn : 30th Jan 2010 at 10:07 AM. Reason: spelling
Wow I like her the best so far out of your vampire the masquerades series. I don't play the game or know the characters so it's all going from your sims! She's super cute! The likeness to the 'real' her is really good, but I think yours is an improvement!! LOL keep it up!! ... off to download
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#8 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:20 PM
Great work! Love the video as comparison.
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#9 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 3:09 PM
She's awesome, great work!! I tried making Jeanette once and failed miserably :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Great work! Love the video as comparison.

Many thanks, hehe Nyn Yukie is definitely the cutest character of the game, so i thought i upload her as contrast to the other VtMB-sims, hf with her.

I try to give as much background as i can, for people who are interested in it. The comparison video is a handy additional way to do that, especially for gamecharacters

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#11 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 12:36 AM
There's something about her that really strikes me! She's awesome.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 5:27 AM
I've never played the game before, but you've done an extremely great job at creating her! Your sim looks EXACTLY like her.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 6:45 PM
Wow, I've also never played the game but when looking at that comparison shot it looks like you really did your job well. This sim is quite interesting looking and I'm happy that I can add some diversity to my neighborhoods. Thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 7:16 PM
Ugh Slipslop, your Sims make me want to play Bloodlines for the umpteenth time! /fake exasperation

I take requests, package them, and deliver them with lub. ::DIM:SIM::
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 11:18 AM
Unbelievably perfect!You just took Yuki from Bloodlines,and place it to Sims!
No difference between them!Such a great work!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th May 2010 at 5:15 AM
Surprised no one has mentioned the funny hentai-reference in-game...

after the hengeyokai fight...

"wow, bet you glad that thing didn't have tentacles, huh"

Great job. She looks almost exactly like she does in-game
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 5:55 PM
It looks really nice. The only problem I have is with peggysims. I go to the page and it is a white blank page. Is there anywhere else I can download the skin?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krakenizer
It looks really nice. The only problem I have is with peggysims. I go to the page and it is a white blank page. Is there anywhere else I can download the skin?

Well this is a very old upload and i'm just lazy to check all the links, so far back in my upload history. It's on Peggyzone under skintone, very easy to find. Site is extremely slow atm for me..

I'll be so kind: http://www.peggyzone.com/Sims3Detai...00002&sortId=00

Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 12:25 PM
she does not work in my game. I've downloaded her several times and she does not show up :S
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 3:14 AM Last edited by redfoxlala : 8th Mar 2012 at 1:37 AM. Reason: cuz i dont have spell check :p
she awesome when i first saw her in game i thought she was a vamp hunter so i shot her then i difdnt save and stuff so yea
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 6:42 PM
She also looks like Alice from "Alice-Madness returns". Really love this one
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 4:48 PM
Cool !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 8:29 AM
Thank you!!!
I love The Sims!
And I love Vampire the Masquerade!
You made her look Puuurrrfect!
I would have sworn it was the real model!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th May 2016 at 10:55 PM
Thanks