Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS3 Conversion : Oval & Half Rim Glasses

by tamo Posted 29th Jan 2010 at 8:14 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2010 at 3:11 AM by tamo

95 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 8:28 PM
They look really really awesome. Thanks so much for these, I can't wait to see them in my game!

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 8:43 PM
Really cool, nice work.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Forum Resident
#4 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:01 PM
thanks a lot for the conversion !

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Banned
#5 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:07 PM
They do look very good! I have the compressorizer what are the benefits of compressing your uploads? I only really used the compressorizer for personal use. Just wondering, because that might be a good habit to get into.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:37 PM
I normaly don't put glasses on my sims but these will probably change that - they're absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:50 PM
Wonderful! There's been a bunch of conversions for Sims 2 to Sims 3 but none the other way until now, thanks so much :D

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:56 PM
I love these! I've been waiting for there to be sims 2 glasses like my half rim ones for ages
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 10:00 PM
Ooh, they look really cool! Unfortunately Sims 2 has/had a lack of good glasses... many thanks!

~under construction~

(well... undergoing a little creative block, you know)
Forum Resident
#10 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 10:01 PM
These are epic. I details are super and I can't wait to use them. Thank you so much for conversing them!!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 10:28 PM
These are great!! So much more cool looking that TS2 glasses!! Thanks!!
Alchemist
#12 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 10:35 PM
Great job. Thanks so much
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#13 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 11:33 PM
Very nice! Thank you! I always appreciate nice glasses for my Sims, since I wear glasses myself. Our Sims deserve glasses-variety!
Instructor
#14 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:03 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Yay, new eyeglass meshes!
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:13 AM
Thank you so much. I've been looking for awesome glasses and these are just that.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:32 AM
Absolutely love these, thank you so much. :D
Forum Resident
#17 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:38 AM
those look like my twin sister and step mom's glasses good work

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Field Researcher
#18 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
They do look very good! I have the compressorizer what are the benefits of compressing your uploads? I only really used the compressorizer for personal use. Just wondering, because that might be a good habit to get into.

It's a good thing because A) It reduces the size of the upload (saving server space and making downloads quicker) and B) the end-user doesn't have to worry about compressorizing later.

Tamo, this is a fantastic conversion! I can never get enough glasses.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:47 AM
These are awesome! They look really nice. Thanks for converting them!

Go Jason English!! 1st place 24hr Solo mountain Bike world Champs! :)
Field Researcher
#20 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 2:47 AM
Wow, these are awesome! Now my sims can finally have some nice glasses!

"When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes...spring!" -Fruits Basket
Forum Resident
#21 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:17 AM
I work as an optician and glasses are some of my FAVORITE things for sims! These look absolutely FANTASTIC, almost too good for the game!
Scholar
#22 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:23 AM
I must wear glasses, so I want of course Sims with glasses. But until now there wasn't a large choice of fine glasses. Your upload change the situation. many, many thanks!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 6:32 AM
Thanks! We really need more glasses for TS2!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 6:37 AM
Nice, thanks!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 7:26 AM
I'm always looking for more (3D shaped) glasses. And these look really really good.
Thank you, tamo!
Page 1 of 4